Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The forbidden Source Code
Hello everyone,

I'm new here, I knew already Nord Invasion forum and long ago I tried the module for Warband when it was at earlier stage...I know this may look a bit unopportune but I would like to post a petition here. To be frank I registered myself above all to contact a person, yes, who is unreachable anywhere whatsoever, and is much concerned to this sake: his name's Bartus. For those who don't know, he's one of the authors (if the chief one)with Daedalus, of the famous The Deluge mod released many years ago. As you may know, it wasn't exactly the ordinary mod of Warband you would find along, it has a great deal of features and work on so I understand the discretion I've found through the forums, but there must be a way. I've written him here but four days passed and had no answer so far. Is there a way to pay or get the source code?
On Taleworlds forum and Moddb they say and I was said, the only way to have it was to contact privately the developers. I and others did so, reminding that it was for a private server and none of the contents will be shared publicly without permission, but we got no result, despite that Daedalus aka "Slawomir of Aaarrgh" was still active somewhere. Please someone close could get to ask or convince Bartus to yield it or help out? Thank you

z poważaniem
Pan Pizda
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/member.ph...e&uid=6261
Yes, right him...so anybody could reach out to this guy? He is unreachable. And since he's come about too shy, I'll tell more: his real name is Bartlomiej born or citizen in Poland.
(06-02-2022, 01:23 PM)Pan Pizda Wrote: Yes, right him...so anybody could reach out to this guy? He is unreachable. And since he's come about too shy, I'll tell more: his real name is Bartlomiej Szymczak, likely born or citizen in Katowice.

He has been offline on Steam for a week as well, perhaps have some patience for him to return online?
(06-02-2022, 01:23 PM)Pan Pizda Wrote: Yes, right him...so anybody could reach out to this guy? He is unreachable. And since he's come about too shy, I'll tell more: his real name is Bartlomiej Szymczak, likely born or citizen in Katowice.

I've met Bartus ingame, he said he's not the one you're looking for
Alright, let's hope he will come up with a positive answer and not refraining or shying away like his fellow Daedalus...I'm sure he's the same I've found on Steam, Moddb, and Taleworlds, all three like long time forsaken...

@Noname: He said so, and you believed it.
(06-02-2022, 05:19 PM)Pan Pizda Wrote: Alright, let's hope he will come up with a positive answer and not refraining or shying away like his fellow Daedalus...I'm sure he's the same I've found on Steam, Moddb, and Taleworlds, all three like long time forsaken...

@Noname: He said so, and you believed it.

Of course I believe him - unlike you, he is credible.
I suggest you take your conspiracy theories elsewhere and bother one of the other 1,776 Bartus you can find on Steam.

Besides: if he says it's not him, he obviously cannot or will not help you, and there is nothing you can do about that.
(06-02-2022, 01:23 PM)Pan Pizda Wrote: Yes, right him...so anybody could reach out to this guy? He is unreachable. And since he's come about too shy, I'll tell more: his real name is , likely born or citizen in

doxing or trying to dox people is not a very nice move Confused
You must be looking for O'Bartus, his Irish brother.
No wait a minute, what da heck...I didn't mean to attack you anyhow nor to trigger anything...as I said, I think he's the same guy that I knew
years ago and found again in several forums of M&B franchise..there are not that many Bartus around.
I'm not into any conspiracy, it's you who have been touchy and quite hasty.

@Kriegstofu: Dude, what you think...there might be more Bartus on Steam, but only one, is friended with Daedalus.
And he seems long time gone there too. What do you mean? Well in this case I should delete it since he's not the kind of user I thought...but anyways it wasn't my choice to public my real name and town somewhere else...

@Soviet: Must be so. To Ireland then, with a bagpipe o'er shoulder!

edit: sensitive info erased.