Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

3 DB members
I was on cavalery server. Never joined for first 4 waves and then left. He joined back on wave  15 and got tomed back in. I unfortunatelly died on wave 15 and there was only Queen Lagertha left to kill. Never was shooting her and then one of his DB friends used tome but spawned wraith. I think he just wrote them on steam or told them on teamspeak, because they stopped killing wraith and they didnt tome again and were just waiting for Never to kill Queen Lagertha, ignoring my message to tome. They used tome after Queen Lagertha was dead and there was only wraith left.

I think this shoudnt be allowed. Refusing to tome because of personal hatred or because they were trying to get loot for themselves .. if i am mistaken correct me.

https://imgur.com/a/83P4S8m
Here are pictures where you can see DB Harlion luring wraith in the back, but not killing him and waiting for never to kill the Queen and me, texting them to tome.

Thank you,

Czech Norris
Legendary loots: 39
Soloed Normal, Hard, Ragnarok , Cav. 
As you can see in your own screenshot I was on 2% health and - as I didn't bring heals in yet - not able to heal up and/or kill the Wraith. The Wraith was there because I tried to tome (kinda obvious).
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(23-05-2021, 10:36 PM)Julia. Wrote: As you can see in your own screenshot I was on 2% health and - as I didn't bring heals in yet - not able to heal up and/or kill the Wraith. The Wraith was there because I tried to tome (kinda obvious).

Well it isnt obvious because tome was on the spawn and u were driving extremely slow on horse which looked like u were just luring wraith so they could kill boss. But i have no evidence of that. Still everytime im dead, Never speeds up killing boss so i woudnt get chance to loot. Still id like to report Never for ignoring the fact that i died and kept killing the boss. Because im getting tired of this behaviour. and id like to get an opinion of admin that wasnt part of this theatre. Thank you.
Legendary loots: 39
Soloed Normal, Hard, Ragnarok , Cav. 
(23-05-2021, 10:50 PM)CzechNorris Wrote:
(23-05-2021, 10:36 PM)Julia. Wrote: As you can see in your own screenshot I was on 2% health and - as I didn't bring heals in yet - not able to heal up and/or kill the Wraith. The Wraith was there because I tried to tome (kinda obvious).

Well it isnt obvious because tome was on the spawn and u were driving extremely slow on horse which looked like u were just luring wraith so they could kill boss. But i have no evidence of that. Still everytime im dead, Never speeds up killing boss so i woudnt get chance to loot. Still id like to report Never for ignoring the fact that i died and kept killing the boss. Because im getting tired of this behaviour. and id like to get an opinion of admin that wasnt part of this theatre. Thank you.

I didn't say anything from "Admin" PoV here? All I said was that I was unable to kill the Wraith with that amount of HP & that I did indeed tome. Yes I rode off with the Wraith, I am not going to deny it, but there was nothing else I could do with this HP amount.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
I am bort28 and i thought that julia tomed you in due to the yellow text.
Didnt realise it was a wraith
|My Shop||
Never 2021 "im not gay im just being curious"

[Image: B1CEF8D7534B61172D31BF65F7EAA057DDD05C0A]
I see no need for this to be on the report forum.

The Team were trying and there is a suggestion you were inactive so why do you expect a Tome in.

Matter closed.