Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Current Prices
Hi all, 
I was wondering if any experienced players out there could give me a rough estimate of the values of the following weapons:

Hurricane
Stag Bow
Tempest
Typhoon

DB
V.Daggers
Twigs
Rupturers
Glory

Thanks in advance!
Prices in terms of cash:

Hurricane: 3-4m
Stag Bow: Idk
Tempest: 12m
Typhoon: prob. 20m++

DBs: 4m
V. Daggers: estimated due to rarity 25 -30m++
Twigs: 8-9m
Rupturers: not sure
Glory: 8-9m

All my suggestions are based on recent trades and auction hall lists from the past months.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
Would value Twigs and Glory more to 7-8m
(28-05-2021, 09:42 AM)Artoria Pendragon Wrote: Would value Twigs and Glory more to 7-8m

I mean you were able to buy them for that price off of the auction hall not long ago.

Not seen 7m though
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
Stag Bow ~12m

Rups 12-15m (last two sold)
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
Time Wasted: 5.200 Hours
All depends. I would never value Typhoon to 20m+, as it's just worse bow then Tempest.
Other Angar's estimates are ok. Imo Stag is 10-12, and Rups are 12-15.
Well, not gonna be disrespectful, but your values mostly stand for their own and are not the opinions of others as far as I recognized myself.

About Tempest you are wrong in the way of pierce damage, 49p damage is still better than 45p, regardless the stun lock. It has its advantages ofc.
What's the price of heavy Sallet?
12m roughly
Loots: 18
(28-05-2021, 10:04 AM)Artoria Pendragon Wrote: Well, not gonna be disrespectful, but your values mostly stand for their own and are not the opinions of others as far as I recognized myself.

About Tempest you are wrong in the way of pierce damage, 49p damage is still better than 45p, regardless the stun lock. It has its advantages ofc.

Exactly, that's the point. There are no prices fixed in stone, and all depends how exact buyer/seller value various items.
And I'm not going to argue with you about Tempest/Typhoon. And some people prefer Rups over Volcs. And so on.