Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Shield on MP
Recently I've started using shield in my MP loadout and I like how it works. Of course, I'm talking mostly about kiting.

Even marketplace shield already saved my life several times. It's mostly about protecting from some random projectiles (and you only could get random ones if moving correctly), but even in unlikely melee scenario you might free right hand (if daggers, or just switch weapon mode for other throwables) and get good block.

Same weight as another 27 daggers stack, but you don't really need 108 except for Thor, and usually not enough for Odin anyway, so even on Odin shield might help in crossing open areas for example.
Not for Loki too, of course, because you want melee weapon instead.

But on all other waves it's just free protection, might be used on back too. Just no real downsides when kiting.

Share your thoughts.
I'd recommend using Blessed Noble Bastion.
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
Time Wasted: 5.200 Hours
(26-07-2021, 02:52 PM)Never Wrote: I'd recommend using Blessed Noble Bastion.

Stop trolling, really. It's not even a good joke.
It's not a joke, you can use it on every class. Since it never got fix
Loots : 41
(26-07-2021, 03:25 PM)DB_Wololo Wrote: It's not a joke, you can use it on every class. Since it never got fix

So is it bugged? Even in that case using bugs is not right way to play. And it might be fixed some day.

Anyway it's more about to use a shield or not rather then what shield to use.
"And it might be fixed some day."

That's a good joke.
Legendary loots : 44
First Defence is a good map
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(26-07-2021, 03:11 PM)Forward Wrote:
(26-07-2021, 02:52 PM)Never Wrote: I'd recommend using Blessed Noble Bastion.

Stop trolling, really. It's not even a good joke.

Haha. What a good joke.
No one is going to fix it cause Ni will get no updates. Theres only 1 Blessed Noble Bastion in game either way. Doubt many people will get one just cause of that "bug" 
Also, the shield seems good for you. 1 Weight. You can try to make an offer if you want

[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
Time Wasted: 5.200 Hours
the craftable highlander shield is afaik the only alternative to the marketplace shields for mp that isn't bugusing.
(26-07-2021, 04:37 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: the craftable highlander shield is afaik the only alternative to the marketplace shields for mp that isn't bugusing.

Surprisingly, marketplace one is better then highlander both by HP/resist and by area.