Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Open] Free cades bug
It happens quite a lots of times that theres old cade on normal serves as new guys wipe and leave but i never rly payed attention to it but lately i discovered that its bug that can be abused. - 
So apparently you can join server with cade and then get killed by bots on wave 1 leave the server, wait 20 minutes and then rejoin and have +1 cade in advance. you can do that multiple times and have like 5 strong heavy cades for start on wave 1. Its abusable bug that cost you time but still you can do hard or rag "solo" with this bug .... 

Heres photo where i found out about that this bug can be abused on rag and hard too: [Image: PUNXhF6.png]

EDIT:just realized that u have build points that prevent u from using cades but still u get like 10 points per round that makes it kinda easy to cade every round you basicaly get +1 cade you planted on server before.
Legendary loots: 39
Soloed Normal, Hard, Ragnarok , Cav. 
Thanks for your official report Czech - I've already forwarded this yesterday upon your screenshot and the Devs should be aware.

As usual with bugs like this, don't abuse it on purpose, as it still counts as glitch.
- Bring a friend to respawn rather than waiting for hours -
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
sure thing Smile
Legendary loots: 39
Soloed Normal, Hard, Ragnarok , Cav.