Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Julia
Hello,

Today I was supposed to participate in the weekly event, but the admin Julia wrote to me that I was not admitted due to some kind of trade. Then I learned from the
BlackDevil that he had a trade with the player Akcyn, in which, according to the great admin Julia, he tricked a member of the DB clan. Later I found out that DB Member wrote all the prices himself and everything was done according to the rules, but Julia does not think so and for some reason restricted my access to events. I cannot understand, it was not me who entered into the trade, it was not me who received the benefit, but
restricted access to the event for me, as we are friends, Seriously ??
I can also leave a complaint to the Cznrs player that I sold him dark Gothic gauntles for 9.5 million, although they are more expensive.
And why I was restricted from access to the official event because this event is not for DB members
Why is there such a mess?
http://radikal.ru/fp/14uwb6l44kh2a
[Image: 3584ff720615.png]
It will take a long time (pour some tea (I'm serious))
I discussed the situation with Red_War and Black Devil.
First of all, I think that blocking Red_War at official events is absolutely unfair.
He had nothing to do with the Black and Akcyn deal. (Black - MP main character. Red - Legio main character)
In addition, he now has +9 CET prime time. Do you know how hard it was for him to come to the event and
15 min before event started to find out that he would not be allowed?
This is very similar (I do not claim, but still) to Julia's personal dislike for Red.
This means abuse of the administrator's powers.

A small preface.
Only a few people know the prices of all the goods in the game. it's possible only for guys
who every time and every day monitoring prices AH and Forum.
I think at this moment these people are just me and Never (mb anybody else).
I think that there is nothing "shameful" in asking me or Never for the price of something.
Previously, if I didn't know the prices well, I always asked Woody.
this is extremely important in this situation, since Akcyn is my friend
(when I left the mod ("Russian pirate version of NI" - Fiana where he was an admin)
I gave him everything I had, and when I left NI after "being insulted by an unfair ban on the forum"
(~2016 years) I also gave him my Dragon Breaths) besides, he's in the same house with Never.

Let's move on to where it all began.
I read the correspondence between Black and Akcyn.
Akcyn sold his Rag Volcs to Black.
To be honest, it was a bad deal. I will attach information on the transaction with my comments and price.
Akcyn wanted 43m. But since he needed materials to upgrade his Black Arrows, and Black had only 40m gold,
he offer add mats (for 3m) for balance.
Black asked what materials are needed. And since the auction was empty, and he could not name the price for the materials,
because he did not know it. Asked Akcyn to say how he would rate each of the materials he needed.
Akcyn himself set the price for each material, (as seen in their correspondence)
after which they made a deal on such terms.

An important addition. Akcyn did not write to Black about what he thought and decided that
he had a lot of problems in prices, and did not ask him to somehow compensate for the difference or with any other offer.
The whole grudge initiative comes from Never and Julia. Who did not ask Black to return something to Akcyn,
they only forbade Black and Red (who had nothing to do with this deal), come to the official event.
Also Akcyn told Black that he did not give Julia screenshots of the deal. And he never asked to punish Black.
So it was entirely Julia's initiative to look through the transaction logs.

Offer from: Anshin
Raging Volcanic Daggers  1
Your Offer
Gold  33,750,000
Bent Sword  1159 - 115900 gold (normal price 100) Akcyn using same price
Crooked Stick  96 - 9600 gold (normal price 100) Akcyn using same price
Heavy Cloth  1161 - 1161000 gold (normal price 1000-1800) Akcyn using same price (1000g)
Old Boots  5285 - 52850 gold (normal price 100) Akcyn using same price
Wolf Teeth Necklace  467 - 467000 gold (normal price 1000) Akcyn using price (1700g)
Bear Fur  52 - 104000 gold (normal price ~2000) Akcyn using price (4500g)
Raven Feather  107 - 107000 gold (normal price 1000) Akcyn using same price
Scale of Fafnir  309 - 309000 gold (normal price 1000) Akcyn using price (6000g)
Small Lump of Lead  364 - 728000 gold (normal price 2000) Akcyn using price (3000g)
Sulphur  241 - 482000 gold (normal price 2000) Akcyn using price (3000g)
Water of Hvergelmir  189 - 945000 gold (normal price 4000-5000) Akcyn using price (8000g)
Zinc Shard  144 - 144000 gold (normal price 1000) Akcyn using price (8000g)

4,481,350 gold for mats (with normal price, and possible ~+30% overpay for fast
(for example Heavy cloth 1000-1800 can be sold on AH))
38,375,350 gold / 43m - with normal price
5,825,755 gold / 43m with normal overpay price  ((-3,424,245 gold lost)(39,575,755 gold / 43m))

Offer from: Anshin
Gold  14,469,000
Your Offer
Chain Link  941 - 470.500 (normal price 400-500) Akcyn using same price (500)
Hydra Leaf  4902 - 490.200 (normal price 100) Akcyn using price (300g)
Nem Flower  5620 - 281.000(normal price 50) Akcyn using price (300g)
Shade Ore  3813 - 381.300 (normal price 100) Akcyn using price (300g)
Sparkly Necklace - 309.500 (normal price 100) Akcyn using price (300g)
Spurn Berry  3826 - 382.600 (normal price 100) Akcyn using price (500g)
Twisted String  4921 - 246.050 (idk normal price - 50???) Akcyn using price (300g)
Worm Root  10662 - 533.100 (normal price 50) Akcyn using price (300g)
Bronze Arrowhead  410 - 410.000 (normal price 1000-1500) Akcyn using price (2000g)
Damascus Steel 287 - 287.000 (idk normal price - 500-1000???) Akcyn using price (5000g)

3.791.150 for all mats (with normal price, and possible ~+30% overpay for fast)
4.928.495 max / 14,469,000 (gold lost 9.540.505)

Thus. In total, Akcyn lost ~ 13m in 2 transactions due to ignorance of prices.
Is this fair? Yes and no.
I think that everyone should pay for their own mistakes.
But since this is still a game, and we want to get pleasure from it, not negative emotions from such mistakes.
This problem needs to be resolved.
I spoke to Black. He didn’t know the prices of the materials, and he didn’t want to scammed Akcyn.
He is ready to give Akcyn - Twigg + 4m.

Thus, I think that the problem with Akcyn will be solved.

But the problem remains with Julia's abuse of administrator rights.
Now there are so few people, almost all administrators are members of the DB clan and I think this is a problem.
this leads to a bias against those who are not members of the DB, and even more so bad speak english.

I think it would be nice if at least 1 new administrator was in fashion. not from DB.
It would be ideal if he knew Russian. because in this situation I was able to analyze the problem due to the fact that I could communicate with them in a their native language
     My Shop    My Steam
Why am i being involved anyway? All i did was telling Akcyn to ask to Undo that trade for the mats, cause that's way too overpriced.

Also to the official event case. Julia didn't abuse her "Admin rights", she is the host of the event, she has the right to not let someone in. Just like i have the right to disagree with someone joining the DB event, any member in DB has that right. You can't call it abuse. Where Julia is the host of the Official Event, it's her right to not let someone in, as i said.
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
Time Wasted: 5.200 Hours
(07-08-2021, 01:23 PM)Never Wrote: Why am i being involved anyway? All i did was telling Akcyn to ask to Undo that trade for the mats, cause that's way too overpriced.

Also to the official event case. Julia didn't abuse her "Admin rights", she is the host of the event, she has the right to not let someone in. Just like i have the right to disagree with someone joining the DB event, any member in DB has that right. You can't call it abuse. Where Julia is the host of the Official Event, it's her right to not let someone in, as i said.

Do you think this is fair? Maybe we need to rename the official event to Julia event. I thought that the official event for all players, this is not a DB event where you have every right to let or not let go.
But an official event for all players, it is not fair to use the desires or not desires of someone here.

I remember before the admins tried to create a friendly atmosphere in the mod .......
Shade - personally talk with everyone to remove
"black list" on house events when everyone started to create them and not to let those who do not like them to their event.
apparently these times are gone forever.
and now we have only toxic...
     My Shop    My Steam
Lets say you get an average of 300-400k per Event. The two persons in question do share their wealth to offer. I am not taking the first deal into account here, which leaves a loss of 10m for a high quantity of very low quality materials. Result is the suspended persons loosing 1,8m-2,4m in wealth during a maximum of three events vs gainig 10m. I've also told them If they come to an agreement where Akcyn does not feel scammed anymore, they can join for the next one.

Other then this don't involve those who weren't involved and let Irish decide about what has to happen.
Its my personal desicion, I don't want any member of the community to feel scammed, especially about materials which are exremely common in such large quantities.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(07-08-2021, 01:56 PM)Julia. Wrote: Lets say you get an average of 300-400k per Event. The two persons in question do share their wealth to offer. I am not taking the first deal into account here, which leaves a loss of 10m for a high quantity of very low quality materials. Result is the suspended persons loosing 1,8m-2,4m in wealth during a maximum of three events vs gainig 10m. I've also told them If they come to an agreement where Akcyn does not feel scammed anymore, they can join for the next one.

Other then this don't involve those who weren't involved and let Irish decide about what has to happen.
Its my personal desicion, I don't want any member of the community to feel scammed, especially about materials which are exremely common in such large quantities.

as I said Black is ready to give Akcyn - Twigs + 4m as compensation.
if Akcyn had written to him himself, they would have come to the same decision.

but instead, you just gave Red an unfair punishment.
it doesn't matter if they share something or not, but he did not participate in this trade, he waited until 5 am to get to the event. I think you should apologize to him for that.

you could just told Black that he and Akcyn mast be discuss their problem, and for example say that if he does not, you will not let him play the next events. He found out that Akcyn is saddened by not a fair deal only from you.
     My Shop    My Steam
Akcyn accepted compensation and has no claim against Black.
But in fact, he never had them. Maybe it's the Russian mentality - "do not take the problem out of the house (do not wash dirty linen in public)".
He is much more saddened that this unpleasant situation has become the property of the entire mod.
If no one intervened, they would definitely solve the problem themselves.
Because:
1. they have known each other for a long time.
2. they are both Russian.
3. they have been members of the RW house for many years.

Black had no desire to deceive anyone. But also, he was not obliged to help Akcyn now, he did it was only because dont want Akcyn to be upset (and wanted to do the right thing).
But if i had not figured out this problem, everything could have ended badly.
Because black could regard Julia's actions as the fact that Akcyn complained to her that he was not happy and wanted Black to be punished (
Or something similar.). It is good that this did not happen in our case. But.
Imagine a situation, you have wanted to buy something for a long time. And when one guy finally sold it to you.
You go to some event and here, the guards stick your face into the ground, call you a scammer and say that you can't come here, get out.
Not nice right? what if, you are just a friend of the guy who was not allowed in by the guards? and they do the same to you?
Akcyn didn't solicit Julia, what she did, it was her initiative.
She just made a decision. and instead of trying to figure out the problem (imagine for this you need to listen to both sides), she immediately appointed a punishment for Black and Red.
What about the function of innocence?

Thus, I believe that three people suffered from her actions at once. (Akcyn Black Red)

Akcyn received an unpleasant forum discussion for him, in addition to the fact that he was already upset about a bad deal.

Black was not admitted to the event and could not understand why he was called a scammer, although he did not deliberately deceive anyone.

Red waited until 5am (he have +9 CET) to get to the event, but instead to him was told that he is also a scammer because his friend is a scammer. and he can - get out.

And besides, it could lead to hatred between Black and Akcyn.

So I think Juliet should apologize to them. and especially in front of Red, since in relation to him this was in the highest measure not fair.

[Image: image0.png?width=321&height=466]
     My Shop    My Steam
You do realise that I was not the one to make this public? Complaints against Admins normally should be sent to Irish via PM.

I did tell Black on TS allready that it was my initiative and Akcyn does not know about it, not sure what you "figured out" at that point.
Yes, I should have informed them earlier, and I would have If I knew its 5 am for them. Other than that, it was about trading and as stated before sharing the money results in sharing the "no-money" of the event at that point.

So yea, sorry for not informing you guys (Black, Red) earlier to save you from waiting that long.

I'm not sure if they understood you correctly at that time. but it must have seemed strange to them.
I found the rules of official events. and I'm afraid their actions were not banned.
NordInvasion Official Event Rules
Besides, as you said yourself, Akcyn did not ask you to do so. he also did not write a report for Black for scammed him.
I meant that when I talked about abuse of administrator privileges.

I'm not sure what the reason is. but you don't like Black and Red.
for example, you could use this situation as an excuse not to let them go to the event, thereby giving two slots for your friends.
I'm sorry if it's not so, I don't want to offend you. I'm just talking about, what might come to mind when you think about it.

Also, at the expense of materials.
Their price fluctuates, and always depends on the people who trade with each other. Of course there is a certain limit to the normal price for specific items.
As I said, in order to know it, you need to constantly monitor it.
If you are so "furious" about it. Maybe you will create a separate topic on the forum where you will write AVG price for materials, and if necessary, you will be changing it?
I think it will be fair, do you agree?

I will also reiterate that black's actions cannot be considered scamming. since both players did not understand the prices.
if not for Akcyn, and Black was looking for materials for the upgrade. Then Black too could bought mats for overpriced.
     My Shop    My Steam
It's not "Administrator Privileges", it would be "Event-Hosting-Privileges" if even, but it's not my job to discuss that.
I'm fairly certain the post you linked is as outdated as the rules itself at that point.
If you knew me well enough you'd know that I'd never "ban" someone from an event just by my liking or because I want slots for friends/clanmates. In fact, we started with about 13 ppl, so, as you can see, this clearly wasn't the reason.

How can you know if I don't like someone? In fact, I have no problem at all with them, they have never done anything against me personally.
The reason why I took action was exactly what I stated so many times... gaining 10m for a bunch of very overpriced materials. As I explained to Black before, if he sold him what he needed, fine. We're talking about quantities which will probably will never be used, especially not of the materials in question. I didn't ban them of the official servers or anything, we're talking about nothing but an event. I do know the prices are not fixed, but you calculated yourself it was about 200-300% too much in large quantities. And especially the quantities were the problem as I said multiple times.

I call what happened a scam, maybe he didn't "fully" do it on purpose, I can't judge that, but I am fairly certain I am not alone with calling it a scam.