Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report Julia
"I call what happened a scam, maybe he didn't "fully" do it on purpose, I can't judge that, but I am fairly certain I am not alone with calling it a scam."?
Who's the other guy? never?What's the difference between you and him and a dictator?Is there a public voting mechanism?

Dear Miss Julia. Please explain what a scam is?
According to all the records, the two sides negotiated amicably. And you are a third party.
It's none of your business. If it is because the price negotiated by both parties is different, it is also their business.
You won't be the world police of a beautiful country. Why do you have so many emotional factors here?
For example, sisters.
In order to take care of my best friend loxos, according to the balance. I tried my best to offer him a discount. I even offered him a preemptive right. The price of b.h.dargonbolts + 3.5m made him buy my Onyx bolts. Before that, many people offered me prices. Even 15m to buy Onyx bolts
My brother Tyler James needs an legacy. The price on the market is 8m. And I offered him the price of 6m. Did he deceive me?
My Turkish friend xuyao couldn't afford a handful of glory, but I helped him buy it and asked him to pay in installments;
I helped my CN brothers buy things they couldn't afford for the time being. And let them pay with me in installments. Did I deceive them, or did they deceive me?
So, what do you mean? Did my best friend loxos deceive me? Did my brothers deceive me? no Because I cherish this friendship! The same is true of red war and ackyn. I think so!
As for you!
I think you should have enough! You should remember your responsibility as an administrator!
Please do your part. Please do everything carefully.
Don't leave everything to the Irish Eagle every time something happens!
He's busy!
Well i'd close this theatre with saying that even if Akcyn got scammed, its not the case where admins (third side) should make such a decisions(i can only think of case where someone accepts the trade without the stuff he promised and steal the items from someone), it was his "fault" and he was acting on his own. And now as we know this wasnt scam at all just ignorance in the value from both sides. We have saying in Czech republic - "ignorance does not excuse". Even if it was scam no1 would make trade with them ever again bcs rumors spread quickly .
Its true Juli that comunity is small which is also case that you shoudnt punish em with banning them from official events, because if someone would scam someone, then noone would trade with this person or invite them on clan events.. and he would punish only him/herself because noone would make any trades with them ever again.
Legendary loots: 39
Soloed Normal, Hard, Ragnarok , Cav. 
We're not talking about discounts or legendaries at this point Office_Worker... All your examples are stuff that is fairly common and, if both parties are aware of the situation, is absolutely fair.
We are talking about materials which were up to 12x over the highest regular price, and we're not talking about 50 or 100, we're talking about 1000's.
And yes, it is up to Irish to decide, because it is his job as Head of Admins (and Official Events I guess?) at this point, therefor you should understand my refer upon him very easily.

I know perfectly what my responsibility as administrator is. As I said, this is based upon hosting the events. Also this discussion is exactly why such reports should go to Irish via PM as I stated allready. Besides that, the discussion does not exactly help the topic itself. The main question to answer for Irish is very simple: Am I allowed to suspend persons from Official Events based on a reason that is valid to me and was the reason here valid enough?

Unless you have anything actually helping the case (evidence or whatsoever) I should probably (as you're talking about my admin responsibilities) refer to the forum rules (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=4760) and ask you to follow them please.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
OK, this has gone on long enough.

At the time of the event, there was no formal complain made. Therefore ReD_WaR should have been allowed to join the event.

For the clarity of the folks reading this thread, people engaging in negative activities - such as scamming (including through exploiting poor knowledge) may potentially find themselves banned from NI and/or Official Events - players can be banned from Official Events - however in this case it was not the correct action.

I have contacted both Julia and ReD_WaR to discuss this and if anyone has anything further that they feel needs to be addressed then please contact me directly.

Lastly, everyone posting pointless crap on this has their posts deleted and received a formal warning on their accounts. Seriously, the rules for this section are pinned. I shouldn't have to say this. This is NOT a place for you to express your opinions.

This thread is now closed.

/Nao
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!