Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

5 vs 2 or We need +1 Official Event
This issue should have been raised earlier. But it has become the most "hot" in the last 3 days.
As I know (tell me if I'm wrong). now there are 5 events per week.
2x DB 2x CN and Official Event.
In this case, a situation arises when (for the most part) CN players and those who have ~ same prime time with them, can join only to 2x CN event.
And those few who are ready to stay awake until 5am, may not be allowed to enter either the DB event or even the official event.
As far as I know, in China there is a ban on online games after 23-00 (11 pm) for those under 18 or 21 (i'm not sure).
At the same time, the CN event does not have a blacklist. everyone can come. whats many EU (most DB) players using.
Also EU (most DB) players can constantly be present at the official event, and of course the DB event.

Thus, EU (most DB) players have the opportunity come to  five events per week.
While most CN (and ~ same prime time) players can come to only two events per week.

I think it would be fair to add one official event with a good time for CN (~ same prime time) players.
I hope what dan. can be leading event.
Or maybe someone else could do it.

I also hope that the official event will no longer be a place for personal hate
for anybody.
     My Shop    My Steam
CN players are joining the EU-time based events. 13:00 isn't really the prime time for EU either, right?
Have you ever been to a CN event? Its like 2-3 DBs at most. One of them mostly is Dag, who's AU and shares the timezone. The same amount of CNs joins the EU Events.

DB Events are clan-based, you have the chance to make a clan on your timezone to make up for the DB events if you think the time does not fit you.

Besides that, you're currently the "hating" me & DB, at least I get the impression when reading this.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
i don't hate anyone.
but as I understand, in DB you and Never - hate Black and Red.
when the admin hates you, it can be a problem.
I remember well how the admin Element hated RW and Bear players.
so I stood up for them in this situation

what's about CN event, my last visit was when Aslan still played.
when Aslan left and manga too leave mode, I had no one who can say me the event password and nobody can invite me.
only 3 days ago I found out from Black and Red that CN are sent the event password in discord and waiting of all.
also from them I learned that CAN have ~ 11 of their players at the event. and other players coming from any houses.

but if CN have 11 of their players + Black, Red, Dag and me - it's already 15 peoples in this prime time.
     My Shop    My Steam
You realise that i told both Black Devil & Red War that i have no problem with them? So don't drag me into this, once again anyway. Thanks
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
As you can see yourself, its not like 10 DBs are joining the CN event and noone of them is joining the DB events.

Also please stop to claim that me - and all off the sudden Never - are hating Black and Red. You're making stuff up to your liking, if you read my reply on the 1st time you claimed this, you'd by now at least read that its wrong. Back there you said sorry if you're wrong. I told you its not the case, you bring it up again and even add others in as well.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(09-08-2021, 01:55 PM)Never Wrote: You realise that i told both Black Devil & Red War that i have no problem with them? So don't drag me into this, once again anyway. Thanks

im sorry man, i mean moment when i wrote my first message in report Julia topic.

and Julia it's same for u too.
     My Shop    My Steam
About the CN event, Dan is posting the password on the NI discord, so everyone can join when they have a spot.
Loots : 41
Akanamah。 brother. Are you Russian?

You understand less. We are here for the growth and daily life of teenagers. So people under the age of 18 will go to bed before 23:00. But they still have the right to stay up late and play games. He can even go shopping and exercise at midnight and go to the store. But based on common sense, such a habit is unscientific. So we seldom stay up late. As for me. I am twenty-six years old this year.
It takes me so long to deal with my work every day that I go to bed late. So I'm free to attend dB_ Event and official_ Event。 It also benefited from the care of all members of DB, as well as Miss Julia and Mr. faravan. I thank them very much.
I'd love to see more activities in the game. I am behind you.
If you're worried about the next time CN_ Event no one invited you. You can PM me and give me your steam friend code. I relayed it to my friends. Like Dan and Tyler James.
As for the time mentioned by Miss Julia.
I also need to say. 13:00 p.m. is much more comfortable than 3:00 midnight
The tranquility of midnight is far less rapid than fatigue.
Our Chinese time is at 19:00 in the evening
At that moment, it was 13:00 p.m. in Germany
Your time in Germany is 19:00 p.m
It's already 3:00 midnight for us
So I prefer to have more "prime time"
And more clan activities. Namely Event。
So this is complicated.
No matter what event, let friends at different times have a good time.
And not to affect their normal habits.
I love it when you write in red Heart
(09-08-2021, 05:18 PM)CN_office_worker Wrote: Akanamah。 

Yes, I'm Russian, Irkutsk - 70 km to lake Baikal. And have +7 CET prime time.

I also prefer not to go beyond my prime time.
That's why I suggested adding +1 official event with a good time for those who agree with me. CN AU RU (Siberia and Far East).
So that those who can come to the Official event with (19:00 UTC / 21:00 CEST.).
And those who do not want / cannot come there, had the opportunity to come to the 2nd Official event with good time for them.
I just meant that for EU players, it's easier to come to the CN event than vice versa.  (of course if we are talking about non-working days).

I think it's not so hard to add +1 official event. And I think a lot of players would be happy about that.
     My Shop    My Steam