Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1st solo rag run - lil bit of bragging ngl
So after few tries on selected maps ive managed to do solo ragnarok mode and killed odin. That means another milestone for me and that it that ive soloed all mods (cav, normal, hard, rag - yey Shy[Image: 8B02BA2D40B8718D3E9F006A9D7EBBCD736C011B]
is there any daily active ppl who managed to do so ?
Legendary loots: 39
Soloed Normal, Hard, Ragnarok , Cav. 
Gz, man. Never heard about anyone who did it before.
Legendary!

I did expect MP will be first, but Legio+FMB is OP it seems xD
i mean Nka, Assasin and other ppl did many solos if i can remember as MP :p but ye hearing about legio prob first time too :o
Legendary loots: 39
Soloed Normal, Hard, Ragnarok , Cav. 
(01-12-2021, 05:26 PM)CzechNorris Wrote: i mean Nka, Assasin  and other ppl did many solos if i can remember as MP :p

Assasine told me he did only to Odin. Don't know about Nka and others. They played even before current 15 waves system probably.
i did ,on this year i have some screenshot,somwhere

Congrats!
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Gz nub
GZ!!!
very wow, very nice, very ok with bragging about it Wink
Well done! Quite impressive with that gear, or throwing axes became more op than twigs Big Grin. I've reached odin when it was 20 waves i think, but never finished it alone. After 15 waves update i dont think i have tried much, i mostly played duo with a friend and beat it many times. I made video of it on YouTube (Nord Invasion: Kiting Montage).

But good to see people still try some fun kite runs, i had much fun over the years, hiding and planning and dodging and jumping, and dying too Big Grin.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32