Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legendary loot
I have two questions i would like to ask to everybody, is there such thing as being banned for loot drops or something, i have been playing since late 2014 and got my first and ONLY legendary since early 2015 while having 3600 hours into Nordinvasion, so my second question is are some of you guys in this position as well were loot hasnt dropped at all from any difficulty, i would also like to note that i played alot more Ragnarok and Hard rather then Normal difficulty as Ragnarok seems to have more loot drop chances and better loot. 

So to end things off i feel really stumped over the loot not dropping at all for such a long time, i hope its just fluke and to hear everyones oppinions and answers

[Image: b3691e1ddbf959caf43604f9bdce4a5a.png]
No its rdm and you just have to play the game theres nothing more to it i guess and ragnarok have better and higher drop chance yep
Legendary loots: 39
Soloed Normal, Hard, Ragnarok , Cav. 
(12-02-2022, 04:10 PM)CzechNorris Wrote: No its rdm and you just have to play the game theres nothing more to it i guess and ragnarok have better and higher drop chance yep

What about you, you have 28 loots in how many hours?, i know it is random but there should be some guarentee after somany hours
At least no one can say he is unlucky with loot anymore after your only Durendal in 3600 hours.
Yep also would be in for higher loot chance depending on your playtime and loots, seems massive unfair for people who just joined in and getting stuff which people didnt got in like x2 times the time playing
You can add me here : Zoger
(07-04-2022, 04:15 PM)Zoger Wrote: Yep also would be in for higher loot chance depending on your playtime and loots, seems massive unfair for people who just joined in and getting stuff which people didnt got in like x2 times the time playing

i agree, i wanna be rewarded for my contribution
(08-04-2022, 11:03 PM)Leques Wrote:
(07-04-2022, 04:15 PM)Zoger Wrote: Yep also would be in for higher loot chance depending on your playtime and loots, seems massive unfair for people who just joined in and getting stuff which people didnt got in like x2 times the time playing

You got a legendary this week Smile
(17-04-2022, 08:24 AM)Sebas Wrote:
(08-04-2022, 11:03 PM)Leques Wrote:

You got a legendary this week Smile

Ye that was before Tongue