Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

19.03.2022 EU event
Username: Vanilla_Dude
Playerid: already in the event house
Support items: Strong cades
Time slot: full 3h
Username: Akaya
Player ID: 19378
Support items: Tomes and MSK
Time slot: full 3h
Username: CzechNorris
Playerid: 2494647
Support items: Can bring anything
Time slot: no idea
Legendary loots: 39
Soloed Normal, Hard, Ragnarok , Cav. 
Slonogus
full 3h
heavy cade
10 loots: Vigilance, Zephyr, Fang of FenrirImperial Halfplate - Blue, Dead Shot, Jormungandr, Twigs of Yaggdrasil, Rupturers, Typhoon, Sun Pike.
Username: Katarak
Playerid: 2493521
Support items: Cade
Time slot: maybe
Loots:
15.09.2017 Leviathan`s Treads
22.10.2017 Worm Bane
23.12.2017 Gothic Plate
22.04.2018 Defender Boots
20.05.2018 Dragon Halberd
02.09.2018 Defender Boots
07.12.2020 Imperial Halfplate - Blue
11.12.2020 Zephyr
14.02.2021 Studded Gauntlets
13.03.2021 Dragon Arrows
05.03.2022 Heavy Scaled Greaves
14.12.2023 Typhoon

Give me your stuff Blame!
put me on the waiting list haha
You can add me here : Zoger
will there be a test on knowledge of European cultures/languages during the event, a test so difficult that it renders players outside of Europe disqualified even when they manage to overcome the timezone issue and stay up late? cuz i dont remember cn event (thats our house event which is theoretically and practically more justified in being more exclusive) organizers ever doing tests of that nature and non-cn players were in fact invited over on a regular basis (we even have a group chat on steam just to keep some of them timely informed in case we didn't get in touch with them in-game). Also two to three weeks ago i was invited to your event when there's an apparent shortage of people.

Feel free to consider all I‘ve said nothing but crap but I shall nonetheless applaud the event for its original concept as well as the fact that those who post replies late get to be prioritized just because they share the same geographical area as the organizer.
(15-03-2022, 02:21 AM)Tyler James Wrote: will there be a test on knowledge of European cultures/languages during the event, a test so difficult that it renders players outside of Europe disqualified even when they manage to overcome the timezone issue and stay up late? cuz i dont remember cn event (thats our house event which is theoretically and practically more justified in being more exclusive) organizers ever doing tests of that nature and non-cn players were in fact invited over on a regular basis (we even have a group chat on steam just to keep some of them timely informed in case we didn't get in touch with them in-game). Also two to three weeks ago i was invited to your event when there's an apparent shortage of people.

Feel free to consider all I‘ve said nothing but crap but I shall nonetheless applaud the event for its original concept as well as the fact that those who post replies late get to be prioritized just because they share the same geographical area as the organizer.

Hey Tyler James,

Thanks for your message. There was some discussion on giving EU players advantage over people from other areas. We are just trying out a few things with the events and given the increasing popularity of the events, we had to dissapoint some EU people during the last event (also some that did not sign up at all because they would be on place 5 or 6 on the waiting list). Both events we had so far did not have a shortage of players (I think Zoger only did 2 runs during the first event and also Bort had limited runs during the event last Sunday and Slonogus could not play at all for example). 

The next event we are looking to organise for all people again and use one specific class (most likely Ailadrodds).

I think you guys have done an amazing job within the CN house to be the only ones (maybe DB could also organise their own event) to be able to host your events as well, we are trying to make the game more attractive for other time zones once more as well. That's why we made this choice for this event.
1.the event i referred to where there were not enough players signing up was the one held on March 5th. there were only 6-7 names on the list when i was invited. That's how I was led to believe that this event of yours should be similar in nature to those held by houses or the official events.

2. i suppose it's quite natural for players signing up/arriving late to get disappointed to a certain extent when their being late leads to them not playing enough hours or not having the chance to play at all, as the process of signing up and showing up in time is how events normally work, regardless of where players are from.

3. I respect the time and effort you've put into these events with all the elements added to make them more enjoyable, including everybody pitching in with some gold for potentially winning a loot lottery, but it's equally disappointing to players from other time zones who have signed up as required that they're easily put on the bench as substitutes even when they have absolutely no problem with playing at midnight. I think this all boils down to the major disagreement between us on the nature of this event, which according to your introduction is intended to give EU players a chance to have their own events. You're certainly entitled to how your own event works as the organizer, and given that the rules have been modified to EU first, it's time for those who felt frustrated to take note of the qualitative difference between this event and the ones they were previously part of.

Have fun.
I was thinking to make another event for the next time or so for all people who couldn't now participate, but I've never done such thing, so It would be new for me, and I'm not very experienced in doing runs. We would prob do the same strategy as Sebas and hope it will still work haha. Just need some people who say they will be in for it, so we get the minimum requirement.
You can add me here : Zoger