Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

02.04.2022 13:00 GMT +1 - Ailadrodd Madness
(31-03-2022, 08:56 AM)Sebas Wrote: Two more days before we will release hell on the Nords with all our Ailadrodds. We have 8 people currently that bring Ailadrodds, so could you please bring 2 (Raging) Ailadrodds when you (re-)spawn and use the other slot for bolts.

We won't need many barrels, so if two people bring barrels we will have enough for 12 and 15. We also don't need huge walls, so only bring the small powerful ones and platforms to ensure we all have a place to shoot. 

The "medics" can bring tomes and MSK as usual!

We will start 13:00 Amsterdam/Berlin/Paris/Madrid time on Saturday, please double check your local time after the summer time change last week in our area.

This message has been posted on 10:56 local time

In other words at 13:00 GMT +2 or 11:00 GMT
Guys, I am not feeling well today. Can someone ask the admins to set up the server and host the event.

Pw: ShootMe
I‘ll do.
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
I won't be able to make it on time, but I'll show up as soon as I can
I‘ll be 5-10 mins later, because of traffic.

Server is up. PW: ShootMe.
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
MyShop   Steam
ty for event sebas!
I am not Swadian btw.
My Steam
My Shop
Hope you guys had a good time. Is it worth to do again or was it just fun for once?
3 drops?
It was fun, but we switched to Hypers Hell (alot faster). Smile
I am also open for some other events! Like Commando Event (Jugg, RG,Legio, Zwei on Hypers Hell with 4 RG and 4-5 Slasher) and after 1 1/2hours we switch back and do some „basic“ runs.

I hope you are okey!
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
MyShop   Steam
The Ailadrodd and 2 Archers event was really Fun. If i knew how to do it i would have replaced the ailadrodd model with an ultramarine bolter (Fullinvasion 2 earlier versions got those for warband already ported) But alas i am a lazy piece of tofu.