Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

RIP Balder
It would be better to just close this mod in a coffin, put it deep into the ground and forget about it.
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
Time Wasted: 5.200 Hours
(01-04-2022, 06:05 PM)Never Wrote: It would be better to just close this mod in a coffin, put it deep into the ground and forget about it.

stop your black pilling please
Let this die already XD
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
(01-04-2022, 06:05 PM)Never Wrote: It would be better to just close this mod in a coffin, put it deep into the ground and forget about it.

First of all, I really hope the initiator of the post can recover as soon as possible.
secondly.dabrowski kamil.
In good conscience, you really should shut up.
The seven-year efforts of the development team should not be commented by you at will.
If you don't like the game, you can leave. Instead of hurting others here. 
Please be a man of conscience.
(02-04-2022, 07:08 AM)CN_office_worker Wrote:

First of all, I really hope the initiator of the post can recover as soon as possible.
secondly.dabrowski kamil.
In good conscience, you really should shut up.
The seven-year efforts of the development team should not be commented by you at will.
If you don't like the game, you can leave. Instead of hurting others here. 
Please be a man of conscience.

https://chinese.stackexchange.com/questi...97%92-mean

just for clarification
"It means seven years after marriage, both husband and wife would face numerous temptations that would harm their relationship. The seven years is a vague expression, sometimes a couple gets trouble earlier, sometimes later."

i don't get secondly.dabrowski kamil.
the expression 七年之痒 might not be what he intended to convey.

Could be referring to the actual number of years since the mod was developed, although i'm sure it was as early as 2012 or even earlier.
(02-04-2022, 08:50 AM)Tyler James Wrote: the expression 七年之痒 might not be what he intended to convey.

Could be referring to the actual number of years since the mod was developed, although i'm sure it was as early as 2012 or even earlier.

somewhere around 2011 afaik
Thanks again from me, was surprised how fast the server returned
You can add me here : Zoger
(02-04-2022, 04:17 AM)Rezev Wrote: Let this die already XD

What is dead can never die.

Jokes aside, I enjoy coming back to NI from time to time, thanks remaining developers for your dedication on keeping it afloat.