Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House Event 13.04.2022
3h till the event start and there are people who didn't paid or send me their ID through steam. You had like 3 days to contact me and still are many who haven't paid, so be advised you won't get your Password until you paid
You can add me here : Zoger
Username: Wololo
Playerid: 5142
Support items: SC/Barrrel
Time slot: full 3 hours
Loots : 41
(13-04-2022, 02:10 PM)Zoger Wrote: 3h till the event start and there are people who didn't paid or send me their ID through steam. You had like 3 days to contact me and still are many who haven't paid, so be advised you won't get your Password until you paid

Why would you even ask people to pay you for an event. Or "Make them pay" in that case. It costs you nothing to set it up, and host it. You get your chances to loot, as do other people, you make the gold from the assist xp, the others do too. I see no reason why you should be paid to host it. Even if it's "Just" 25k, it's still "meh"

EDIT: To everyone who doesn't want to pay for an event. DB event this weekend again. Everyone is free to join. Just remember to join the Ni TS or add me on steam for the password. Smile
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
Because the people who are not experienced and want to take a role with more responsibility for learning or just playing.
You maybe didn't read my post before... where I explained my thoughts behind it, so go and read it again, so you understand it.
Also, I want to change stuff in this mod where always the same people go in front and do the important stuff.
I want to get people to think and not just standing behind like prob you and shooting brainless with Ailas.
This is still a Public event with a bit more organization behind it.
Have fun on Your Db events and keep playing Hypers hell for the 100th time, but don't argue against my thoughts.

PS: It's rude to make Ad under an Event post, next time think twice. Thanks in advance
Wanting to change something in the mod and making people pay for an event, won't go together well, just saying. It might be rude, but i'm not gonna think twice next time. Not gonna read your post about your reasoning/thoughts either. I just gave an opinion, as i am free to, so don't tell me not to argue against your thoughts :x
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
Well then don't speak bad as If am I taking all the money from the people, It's still free for everyone to come and play. Also, do they get more than enough money from just playing here, so don't say such stuff if you write something against the kind of event what I'm doing. You can still loot mats and all the other stuff. 25k is nothing also I'm not getting anything, only the people who are doing the important stuff + sometimes like today slasher who are rarely seen.
I'm also not writing bad stuff under your DB events or posting ad when my next event is coming. It's just bad behavior and has nothing to do with playing and having fun together.
It's a shame that you don't want to know the thoughts behind it, it surprises my because now I don't know why you even complain if you didn't want to know what is behind all of this.