Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

lending Gear
Hi all,

I don't play anymore and don't have my pc and can't play as often, but I'm glad to see that the mod is still running and alive-ish.

As such Im thinking of lending out my gear to people who want to use it, the set itself basically everything I had in NI minus a few items that "disappeared".

Raging Typhoon
Blessed Zephyr
Blessed Halogi's Torch
Cursed Leviathan's Helmet
Cursed Leviathan's Guard
Cursed Leviathan's Treads
Blessed Gloves of Vidar

Battle Honed Severence
Ragnars Wrath
Bulwark Of Swadia

If interested let me know - If you loot with the Gear you can keep it - Unless its shit for Ranger (Inc. Stag/Ullrs/Black Arrows)

Don't try to fucking scam me, this thread clearly states "Lending" - Gear does not belong to you and any attempt to further trade on the items will lead in reports of scamming.

Fendi / S xoxoxoxoxoxox
Loots: 18
is in the deal included to call you "el padron"?
Gib 4 free? I poor
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
Time Wasted: 5.200 Hours
(11-04-2022, 06:43 PM)Fendi Wrote: Hi all,

I don't play anymore and don't have my pc and can't play as often, but I'm glad to see that the mod is still running and alive-ish.

As such Im thinking of lending out my gear to people who want to use it, the set itself basically everything I had in NI minus a few items that "disappeared".

Raging Typhoon
Blessed Zephyr
Blessed Halogi's Torch
Cursed Leviathan's Helmet
Cursed Leviathan's Guard
Cursed Leviathan's Treads
Blessed Gloves of Vidar

Battle Honed Severence
Ragnars Wrath
Bulwark Of Swadia

If interested let me know - If you loot with the Gear you can keep it - Unless its shit for Ranger (Inc. Stag/Ullrs/Black Arrows)

Don't try to fucking scam me, this thread clearly states "Lending" - Gear does not belong to you and any attempt to further trade on the items will lead in reports of scamming.

Fendi / S xoxoxoxoxoxox

Hey there mate, I would like to get some items, I have been playing for a long time, but since I am not a full time player, I only have Sharpshooter and Bronze arrows. so if possible, I would like to get full equipment and be a good player Smile If you still have these equipment, please contact me.

Thanks in advance.