Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Giveaway
I Would Love To Have The Twigs
I would love to have strong barricade and gilded bear armor and ornate crusader helmet
need more space for loots
Cursed Ullr's BaneBig Grin
[Keep updated]Appearance Mod for Upgraded Legendaries
Dragon's Treasure
Defense:China Lv:Max  
Support:China Support Lv:Max  
Attack:China Attack Lv:Max
I would agree with - Never.

But if you decide so. I would take Cursed Elegy and Vigilance and suggest my friend ARTis to come back and play as his favorite Hoplite. (and mb i'll too try to play for my hoplite)
And if you "I'll be back" (hope for it), I would return them to you.

[Image: 4uz.gif]
     My Shop    My Steam
(28-05-2022, 01:58 AM)Never Wrote: I'll take everything and keep it safe, cause seems to me like you are trying to do something dumb. So please, don't. Here: 2529279

+
Legendary loots: 39
Soloed Normal, Hard, Ragnarok , Cav. 
I can take your ranger set cuz i have no gear
I would like to have Elegy and Vigilance since I can't use my pikeman because of Acea
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
(28-05-2022, 09:25 AM)CzechNorris Wrote:
(28-05-2022, 01:58 AM)Never Wrote: I'll take everything and keep it safe, cause seems to me like you are trying to do something dumb. So please, don't. Here: 2529279

+

++ No need do something so sudden. do it like we all do, take a break, keep your items safe with you or with Never or whom ever you trust and come back when ever you feel like it.

Rammy would cry after you, you know?  Tongue
Hard loss for the community to let you leave, so as some others already suggested I surely prefered if you'd just take a break. That being said, your free will shall not be touched if that is your final decision.
In that case I'd really like to get the twiggs and the strong cade.
1 symbolic sturdy wood would be perfect
Fiendish Bow - 29/04/2018 - 1200 hours
Noble Steel Gauntlets - 30/04/2018 - 1205 hours