Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Akina
I joined rag eu1 but hard crashed after joining, and now Akina is not giving any slots for 17th even tho I hard crashed after joining
[Image: unknown.png]
Well it is indeed unfortunate you crashed in-game, but that doesnt have to do with me. In a public run the server is full at 16, with one spot for admins if need be. In a official event or house held event that's different when an admin can leave for a people to join if the host needs it
|| My Steam ||
[Image: YNqPp8t.png]
[Image: 20220531200836_1.jpg?width=1300&height=676]
I was the only one in the server that was Raging Ailadrodd

I was in the server, I spawned in as you can clearly tell from the raging ail that my friends keep using between each other. My friend told you that I hard crashed at the first round, then a second time at round 8-9. You only answered him the 2nd time he actually tried to talk to you.

You technically took my slot, not the 17th one
need more space for loots
erm. no, I also bring raging ailadrodds, your point being? Also, theres plenty of raging ailadriodds in the player base
|| My Steam ||
[Image: YNqPp8t.png]
I know i shouldn't be posting here but well. Just wanted to point out that it's not an Admins Duty to rejoin for someone who crashed, it's up to them if they wanna bother or not. You can't demand that from an Admin. It's simply not their job, and Akinaxis didn't break any rules by not letting you back in after a crash  :|
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
So you're telling me by joining earlier, crashing, but due to Akina taking the 17th slot, I wouldn't be able to join back?
Basically, yes. It's not his fault you crashed. So it's not his responsibility to let you back in nor to find you a new spot
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
How does that make sense to you.

Think of it as waiting in a line, someone pushes you out of the line and the person on your back takes your slot, tells you to go all the way to the back of the line because someone else pushed you.

This is what's going on here aswell, all of us being on the server, I spawn in, walk, round starts and I crash. My friends telling Akina that I crashed, ignored, telling again at approximately round 8, being told "shame". If akina wouldn't have been there, I might still be able to play. Admins have the option to let someone in, yes, but I don't think its alright to not let someone in because they crashed and you took their slot due to you having the power to do so
Plus, while it only takes Akina a simply rejoining, it takes me least half an hour of waiting in hopes of someone else leaving/dropping after the entire game is done
You were given a answer from the Admin.
(31-05-2022, 05:10 PM)Akinaxis Wrote: Well it is indeed unfortunate you crashed in-game, but that doesnt have to do with me. In a public run the server is full at 16, with one spot for admins if need be. In a official event or house held event that's different when an admin can leave for a people to join if the host needs it

It is rather unfortunate that you lost connection. Akinaxis did not break the rules and acted correctly. Matter closed.