Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[V1.87/V1.87(low configuration)]Appearance Mod for Upgraded Legendaries
Interesting

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
This is really really cool! Very nicely done.

/Thread moved to Community Projects and stickied
Downloaded only for premium users ? huh

ahh downloaded file is expired

Expired
Thanks for mentioning Aslan Wink I havn't done much but I wouldn't let your great work disappear so easily Big Grin
(30-05-2023, 04:02 PM)Damianoser Wrote: Thanks for mentioning Aslan Wink I havn't done much but I wouldn't let your great work disappear so easily Big Grin
You solved a problem that had been bothering me for a long time Angel
[Keep updated]Appearance Mod for Upgraded Legendaries
Dragon's Treasure
Defense:China Lv:Max  
Support:China Support Lv:Max  
Attack:China Attack Lv:Max
From 1.645:

Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Aslan, are you be giving the Cursed Ebonwood pike a new skin/recoloer and/or particles ?
(12-06-2023, 02:59 AM)Leques Wrote: Aslan, are you be giving the Cursed Ebonwood pike a new skin/recoloer and/or particles ?

The next version will complete 99.99% of the upgrade legends with color/modle changes, including the Ebonwood
[Keep updated]Appearance Mod for Upgraded Legendaries
Dragon's Treasure
Defense:China Lv:Max  
Support:China Support Lv:Max  
Attack:China Attack Lv:Max
(12-06-2023, 05:11 AM)Aslan Wrote:
(12-06-2023, 02:59 AM)Leques Wrote: Aslan, are you be giving the Cursed Ebonwood pike a new skin/recoloer and/or particles ?

The next version will complete 99.99% of the upgrade legends with color/modle changes, including the Ebonwood

aight!, thanks for the fast reply, and i am excited to see what it will all look like Smile, keep up the good work!