Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

US Server?
What are the odds we could get a US set of servers? Is there some amount to donate to get a set up and running?
bump, I know LH would love to have a NA server to play on
Drops:

[Image: f11b1e0f907abeaf8f38a352aa710001.png]
Feel Free to add me on Steam for trades, quicker response time.
There are very few NA players still active, getting a NA server odds are really slim, unless you can into some sort of agreement with Nao since he's the one managing all servers hostings, kinda like CN servers which are entirely running on players donations from that region.

Best of luck
|| My Steam ||
[Image: YNqPp8t.png]
(11-10-2022, 09:17 PM)Akinaxis Wrote: There are very few NA players still active, getting a NA server odds are really slim, unless you can into some sort of agreement with Nao since he's the one managing all servers hostings, kinda like CN servers which are entirely running on players donations from that region.

Best of luck

Idk about anyone else but I know my house just came back to the game (5 players or so) most if not all of us are willing to donate to have a NA server up, at least one NA server lol
Drops:

If we knew how much it cost to run a server for NA (at least maybe 1 norm / 1 hard or something) per month, I know at least 4 LH members would kick in a bit to keep them running. Maybe some outside NA players too?
May 18 2019 - Phoenix Shield

October 13 2022 - Gothic Plate

October 31 2022 - Gwaywffon

November 1 2022 - Gloves of Vidar

December 11 2022 - Durendal

November 26 2023 - Lionhide Boots

Steam
bumping, take my money
These people are wholesome and sweet, please do thing :3 Possibly also take my money.
https://i.imgur.com/RlVbfac.png
https://i.imgur.com/nJpuFy9.png

Dragon Halberd 26/03/21

Distinctly Average Warriors

"I'm actually f**king s**t at NI" - MajorBocan, 2021
"If I loot I'll actually buy a cat" - MajorBocan, 2021
Well I do agree with you that NA severs would be a blast, since I'm NA myself, and know another one who would be glad ot join, but as I said, you need to come up with some sort of agreement with Naozumi, He's the one managing the host rent and setup of them, you can reach him by discord or by pm here in forums
|| My Steam ||
[Image: YNqPp8t.png]
(15-10-2022, 05:15 PM)Akinaxis Wrote: Well I do agree with you that NA severs would be a blast, since I'm NA myself, and know another one who would be glad ot join, but as I said, you need to come up with some sort of agreement with Naozumi, He's the one managing the host rent and setup of them, you can reach him by discord or by pm here in forums

I will try to get in contact with him tyty!
Drops: