Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

TomeBeforePCKKillsIt
TomeBeforePCKKillsIt didn't tome for me and one guy on normal server, because he don't like me (don't know even why), then he killed boss on next map before tome on 12. I don't support that kind of behavior and other players are disadvantaged because of it, so please TomeBeforePCKKillsIt if You have any issue just let's make it clear to not involve other players into your private problems. NI is small community and don't everyone have to like each other, but at least let's make a game playable and don't be toxic.
Huh wow
need more space for loots
No rules were broken. Cherry and jurya also attacked bosses while you were dead.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Attacking is not killing(especially when You know that boss have full or a lot of HP), it's not the same and doesn't matter, but TomeBeforePCKKillsIt said literally moment later that he didn't tome on purpose...
(11-07-2022, 11:20 PM)Damianoser Wrote: Attacking is not killing(especially when You know that boss have full or a lot of HP), it's not the same and doesn't matter, but TomeBeforePCKKillsIt said literally moment later that he didn't tome on purpose...

Cherry also typed something like "I was busy killing the boss to tome;" he would not have stopped either.

Again: no rules were broken. Let the dev and admin team decide.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
I agree that there is no rule to tome before boss, but I find it toxic, You don't?
That's why I started the topic to prevent that kind of behavior in future.
(11-07-2022, 11:30 PM)Damianoser Wrote: I agree that there is no rule to tome before boss

Thanks for your honesty.

First of all no Rules were broken.

To Damianoser I am sorry you were not tomed someone should have tried.

Malong I am sure if you were not tomed in I would see a report player. Come on and be a sports man.