Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

SineSpace
Normal_EU3
About 00:50 AM UTC

Non-English and racism. I translated it and he typed "Yes, no one bans." "Fuck him." "He's a Jew. A Gypsy."

Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
As i understood, SineSpace "talk" with somebody in TS or Discord, but he dont have microphone.
also as i understood - he is pikerman or Hoplite.

1. нахуй (in this context is - "don't need") ему винду переустанавливать - he dont need to reinstal Windows.
2. Блять (in this context don't need to translate, bc it's using to express indignation (most likely from the stupidity of the person they are talking about) also he missed "," after this (which was supposed to distribute the semantic load) скажи ему - say him
3. он просто даун - he just idiot/retard/...
4. да никто не банит - nobody baned for it (I can assume that he answered this to his "friend", in response to the fact that he told him (for example) "they can ban you for messages in Russian") (or mb something esle)
5. вблизи анриал - in a melee - unreal
6. ну моя пика чтобы чисто из-за баррикад бить - my pike for just attake from behind the barricades
7. хз - same with IDK
8. блять - fuck
9. отдай - give back (I think 8 and 9 are connected, and he is unhappy with the fact that someone steal something from him (for example, a weapon))
10. похуй - meh
11. опездал - idiot/retard/...
12. что он про меня сказал - what he said about me?
13. сюда - here
14. прыгай - jump
15. парыгай - jump
16. он еврей - he is Jewish
17. я без - im without

im not sure about racism here. Bc he just say "he is Jawish" without other context.
But i dont know this guys, and dont know what they talk about in Discord.

But also it's reminds me of a situation where me and 2 of my friends played cavalery. and Bartus came to us.
1st of my friends did not have a micrphone, and he wrote to the chat.
and Barthus wrote a report on him for it, clinging to the word "Хуй".
claiming that it was written personally to him in order to offend, although it was my friend's response to the offer to "undress" 1st of his characters in order to buy things for another. (As a strong - NO!)
     My Shop    My Steam
Thanks for the thorough translation. I used an OCR translator. I guess you're telling us that he was calling me an "idiot/retard." Nice!
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I don't know who he's talking about. but you might be right.
     My Shop    My Steam
Thanks for the report and also for the translation.

To SineSpace an Official Warning has been issued would be best if you complied with the Rules especially with the high end gear you seem to have burrowed would be a sham if it was reset.