Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server)
Oh and remember to use tournament items only in House Tournament server or we will do something nice to your account!
(30-06-2013, 02:20 PM)Hande link Wrote: Oh and remember to use tournament items only in House Tournament server or we will do something nice to your account!

OOooo something nice, from Hande!? I can't wait!  ;D
Is it possible to spectate the matches even if I'm not participating? If yes, what should I do to get the server password?
Password removed.. It is open now.. Follow the rules !

(30-06-2013, 04:48 PM)Triari link Wrote: Is it possible to spectate the matches even if I'm not participating? If yes, what should I do to get the server password?
Yes.
Good game CC, we've learned a lot for the following round. Was close.  Smile
Congratulations to DB and to ON for winning their matches!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Great fight CC , and hats off to hande the map was brilliant  Smile
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
Yes, good fight, DB.  Good luck in your next match.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
This started out nicely. Thanks to everyone and server admins (server gaolers).
I hope next weekend goes even better and we need to give less kicks and bans. So players, please read rules before you join to House Tournament server !

Ye gotta commend the admins on all the clean up and peacekeeping work they did. It was really nice to see them all working as a team and taking care of the trouble makers.

And well done to all the teams, hope you guys had fun! Bring on next week!!!
"And it goes a little something like this..."