Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server)
(01-07-2013, 07:35 PM)Thatsmybanana link Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/user/includeyourbanana

The last deciding fights from the tourney.

Awesome, watching them now. Was a pity I missed the first round. Post everything if you have it.
Thx for those videos, I didnt actually get to see any of the fights so this was nice.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
I have received a message from SEF it seems they are not able to fight us (Random House), so wat happens now, does that mean we automatically won or something ?
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
(02-07-2013, 11:07 AM)Pikeman link Wrote: I have received a message from SEF it seems they are not able to fight us (Random House), so wat happens now, does that mean we automatically won or something ?

You get to fight the developers. In their Lord gear.
Striker strikes again.

Apologies to all those who have sent pm's regarding house tournament and gear for saturday. I will try to answer pm's etc tonight when/if I have some free time!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Due to time constraints, I really don't have time to cope with all the management involved with the tournament and Senni has kindly agreed to take over the running of the contest. Please direct all PM's regarding times of battles, equipment, matchmaking etc to him. PM's to me will eventually be forwarded to Senni but it won't be fast!

I'll try to make an appearance on saturday but I unfortunately will not be there on sunday. I am therefore going to take this opportunity to wish all competitors the best of luck!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Announcement!

As we have 18 houses participating, it means 9 houses will make it into the second round.
This obviously doesn't work well.

Therefore, on Sunday the 7th 6pm there will be a SUDDEN DEATH

I need 1 player (a Champion) from each house in the second round to be in the Tournament server at 6pm in tournament gear..

There will then be 3 rounds of SUDDEN DEATH Free for all!

The House with the lowest scoring champion will be eliminated.

Current Houses in the Second Round
  • DB
  • ON
  • Random House
  • WK

Rest will be determined after Saturday 6th.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
So we will have 9 players dumped inside that little arena and fight?
Yes.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Can the following Houses contact me with their ID (I will give 10 of each of the Tournament items)
King's Vanguard
Monolith
SCK
HSL
Shieldbros

All the other houses should have their tournament equipment. (Contact me otherwise).

Can the following Houses work out a time for Saturday the 6th, or I will allocate one.
Mighty vs Monolith
FF vs WS
SCK vs HSL

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.