Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Fixes and suicidal peasants
The mountain pass map has been fixed server side to kill anything which falls below the pass, which was a massive problem with the map. It is now playable so has been added to rotation again.

I have begun tweaking the WPF and class stats to try and make the game easier, so any feedback on this would be useful, i.e. buff class x because they need better y
Calvary can use sledgehammer from quest reward (if removed, pre-patch quest reward). Is this intended? Calvary can break through block at high speed. With the right timing, most AI enemies fall prey to this tactic with ease. Of course, I gotten unlucky a few times trying this trick out but that because I was careless.

Nord troopers (axemen with shield) and those Nord spike club men suffer the most from this crush block trick. The crush block damage output it lowered by the shield but it still stun them for a second upon a successful hit.

Nord huscarls have the same problem as Nord troopers but the chances of dying from a silly mistake are higher since their health is higher and they swing faster.

Even the earlier waves involving the Nord long axemen can be crush to death from such a short weapon since their AI doesn't know how to deal with the sledgehammer from horseback properly.

I concluded crush block is easier than horse bumping with cavalry sword weapon.
I think naked peasants should be nerfed heavily. I can't even 1 shot them with my elite scimitar and I'm heavy infantry.

I think the melee classes need a big buff. Right now I can't even solo the first wave, and I'm heavy infantry with a full suit of the best armor and with the best weapons. Melee is impossible to level because of how tough the bots are and how weak I am. I should be able to 1 shot most things in the first few waves, especially when they're wearing no armor. And people with no weapons or shield really shouldn't be able to block.

As it is, I have only gotten to the nord cav wave once, and that was a lucky run with companions.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
(15-11-2011, 03:12 PM)jaaash link Wrote: I think naked peasants should be nerfed heavily. I can't even 1 shot them with my elite scimitar and I'm heavy infantry.

I think the melee classes need a big buff. Right now I can't even solo the first wave, and I'm heavy infantry with a full suit of the best armor and with the best weapons. Melee is impossible to level because of how tough the bots are and how weak I am. I should be able to 1 shot most things in the first few waves, especially when they're wearing no armor. And people with no weapons or shield really shouldn't be able to block.

As it is, I have only gotten to the nord cav wave once, and that was a lucky run with companions.

+1

the entire feel of the game has changed for the worse. its almost impossible to get past wave 2 atm while playing on my own and its bar impossible to get passed wave 4 with a group.

its far to hard for archers to kill anything atm.3 arrows for a peasent? also the lack of gold on every kill and again the lower xp gen from ranged is makeing it a very unappeling class to play atm. also been 1 hit killed with a rock.

my advice would be to put it back to how it was for the lower waves!
The stats dilemma:

So I have increased the majority of the base stats, recruits now have 80wpf in both one handed/twohanded and 2 ironflesh/powerstrike

This however comes at the cost of, higher classes will have less of an effect on wpf as there is a limit to how much a player can have. So this dilemma sort of leaves us with, higher stats at the beginning and each class has less improvement for stats, or we have a more linear progression where each class has a fairly equal increase in stats. I have left it with increased stats for recruits for the time being, so would be good to get some feedback on this, archers now also have +80wpf to archery giving you a total of 100wpf in archery once you unlock their class.

So let me know how this one plays out.
Also, kill script works fine. I would have placed the line a bit higher though.
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?