Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Meat grinder
This is basicaly an alternative way to shielding of cading. Instead of having a shielder (or two) with 2 or 3 slashers all the commando for a u around the entrance of the cades and slash like madmen, as result the bots are kept supressed until they die which usually doesnt take very considering you could have up to 10 (optimistic approximation) slashers. You have a first row of slasher (commando) with high speed 2h weapon (like the EK) and behind them you can have pikemen with polearms hitting. When we tried this strategy on hard, we made it to followers in 20 minutes, including the time it took to save (then none of our weapons could damage them) with no casualities (except archers who got sniped) on Mountain Pass.
Obviously, this strategy wouldnt work on all maps, only on some where the slashers are unlikely to get shot by ranged unit and is not recommended against veteran pikemen due to their range.
the maps where i think it would be possible :
Mountain pass (tried)
Temple (maybe)
Hande's retreat (not anymore)
Hidden cave (as long as your snipers killing their archers it should be fine)
First Defence

update : since the map have updated (and i've played on temple) You cannot use this strategy on temple (bc of archers) and Hande's retreat is now uncadable because of the 2nd nord spawn

here's an image if you didnt understand what i said.

http://the-silly-pink-rabbit.tumblr.com/...8mk1rnzbrd
The concave is definitely preferable in most cases, but generally servers are limited by the number of willing shielders. Would be great to use this on events and such.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
ah. but there is NO need for shielders in this. lit everyone is slashing. but yea i agree that it would be awesome in an event where you can get good weps.
I think ideally, once you get the concave pattern down, having one or two shielders, even if they don't block off the entire entrance would give far more of an advantage than having another slasher when there's already 9 or 8 of then there.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Do you know that Nords can actually throw things to your face ? They even use bow and crossbow  :-\
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
(25-03-2013, 11:53 PM)YunYun link Wrote: Do you know that Nords can actually throw things to your face ? They even use bow and crossbow  :-\
which is why it doesnt works on all maps. it only works on maps where slashers are protected from archers e.g. Hande's retreat. First defence and Mountain pass. and yea having one or two shielders (the one facing the entrance) would prob be safer for wave past boss # 2 in hard. but you need a minimum of 4 slashers. I personnaly never got hit when using this strategy.
we do this on caravan assault 4 shielders 6 slashers
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
(26-03-2013, 09:55 PM)Monopoly/Vodka link Wrote: we do this on caravan assault 4 shielders 6 slashers
4 shielders? that's a lot. but did it work well?
Yup it did good shielder never fall un till spawn wave
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html