Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.2 - Fashionable Fighting
Can you guess when? because i really want to buy a courser Tongue
as soon as we're done Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Keep talkings from Marketplace in this thread please: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...220.0.html
a lowering of archers armour and higher attack  kinda a bad idea you will get more hit and run archers with will annoy all even the archer him/her self

but  is the nerf really needed? archer was fine to me now is crappy even for a lvl 35 like me
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
(01-02-2012, 06:25 PM)scott_slod link Wrote: a lowering of archers armour and higher attack  kinda a bad idea you will get more hit and run archers with will annoy all even the archer him/her self

but  is the nerf really needed? archer was fine to me now is crappy even for a lvl 35 like me

im an archer myself and i think the nerf was a reasonable one as in reality archers were supposed to be quick agile and they cant be with heavy armor weighing them down and at least the devs complimented the loss of armor ability with the increase in attack
but thats just my personal opinion  Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder