Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.2 - Fashionable Fighting
Haha you guys are funny, I saved up a lot of money to be ready when I turn Sniper in a few days but am now forced to buy new armor and a helmet since you changed the specs of my old ones.  >Sad
[Image: dQuRc.jpg]
Thank you for the hard and swift work devs.
...Well done...-_^

ciauz^^,
Jab
[Image: Zngrh.png]
Thanks for the great patch, May I ask which Sgt armor is the best? I am a bit confused Big Grin
There is no best armor for the tiers anymore, they have the same stats so you are free to choose the one you think looks best. Wink

Right now the prices are different, but that will be fixed later today.
(30-01-2012, 02:56 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: There is no best armor for the tiers anymore, they have the same stats so you are free to choose the one you think looks best. Wink

Right now the prices are different, but that will be fixed later today.
Wink you remind me to buy the cheaper one right now!
EDIT: I just found my mail is gone :-\
the overall of the update is ok but the armour thing is a expansive joke that you make now i have to spend up to 15 k get reasonable armour again, and bacause im am mainly archer i feel a lot more venerable to melee and throwing becausethe armour is nerfed (although fair for other classes) and cant really carry a good shield thanks to 4th slot removal. that's what worries me the most
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
(30-01-2012, 04:47 PM)scott_slod link Wrote: the overall of the update is ok but the armour thing is a expansive joke that you make now i have to spend up to 15 k get reasonable armour again, and bacause im am mainly archer i feel a lot more venerable to melee and throwing becausethe armour is nerfed (although fair for other classes) and cant really carry a good shield thanks to 4th slot removal. that's what worries me the most

similar problem here. The Heraldic Mail I bought yesterday and was working until this morning now is completely useless for my class. Now I'm out of cash and I have to wait that someone in Auction Hall buys it, as selling it at normal market would make me lose lots of money.
Ehm, it's a normal thing that jarids, throwing spears and light throwing axes are free?
(30-01-2012, 07:55 PM)Kordian link Wrote: Ehm, it's a normal thing that jarids, throwing spears and light throwing axes are free?

Nope.. Click me!
[Image: wbM3H.png]