Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.2 - Fashionable Fighting
Another thing I suggested is that maybe you should allow players to see everything in the Auction Hall even if they cannot use them. After this update, a bunch of the gears are made unusable, and we cannot even know what is the current market price of this gear! Probably you can mark the gears which unusable by the character by pink background, and/or add a filter tick box "Show gears I can use only".
The drop rate boost in 0.3.0 have ruined the business of many cloth merchants, and if the developers frequently change the rules in the MOD like this, the market will never reach the ideal equilibrium and will start losing players eventually.
Takes a lot of cloth to make leather, it has only lowered the price of cloth not reduced sales.  I still dont turn a profit with clothing leather so the economy is taking a good direction in that aspect in my opinion.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
(31-01-2012, 02:08 AM)FinKone link Wrote: Takes a lot of cloth to make leather, it has only lowered the price of cloth not reduced sales.  I still dont turn a profit with clothing leather so the economy is taking a good direction in that aspect in my opinion.
lol the sales are as usual except the value of stock goods dropped dramatically...
Yea sure - the players establish the market as so no one can make a killing from making one thing in a certain crafting tree.  Cloth is cheaper now because I won't be able to buy it above a certain price and BREAK even - along with all the other players that sit down and figure out their profits from buying these things, so with that said even if cloth was a bit harder to come by, prices wouldn't go back up - people would collect it themselves.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Weird thing on the auction. It's often cheaper to buy steel, than to buy coal and make steel.  Smile
Economics is an interesting thing here.
Coal and steel always seem to change, right now coal is 1900 and steel is often 2500-2700 at its low.
(01-02-2012, 02:00 AM)IndiaQuinn link Wrote: Weird thing on the auction. It's often cheaper to buy steel, than to buy coal and make steel.  Smile
Economics is an interesting thing here.

This may be due that because when you buy the coal to make steel you are also buying invisible experience for your crafting. I think crafting is primarily to encourage people to sell to each other than anything else.
This thread is for discussion and questions regarding the 0.3.2 patch. There are relevant sections of the forum where the above conversation can take place Smile Thanks guys.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Hypernoma,When the marketplace will be back ?
As soon as we are done working on it Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus