Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Maroon's Modeling Corner [Cleaver of sorts 28/6]
Reviving time again! Nothing major this time around, just did some doodling on the Knight Helmet:
Who knows? Perhaps I can make something of it if I feel like it. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
So, it's been over one and a half year since I posted in this thread, and I have since moved on from NI to dust up Full Invasion 2 with a few other very talented developers to fix it up to the point of not having bugs, crashes, and inconsistencies around every corner.
Since I'm the main 3D developer over there, I've come to create quite some new stuff over the past half year, which I figured I'd share with those of you curious. Most of my time went into fixing texture or model bugs, though, so I didn't get to create that much new stuff.

First off we have a bunch of armor retextures:
Some... random stuff. Don't ask.
Some wardrobe props:
Some one handed crossbows that we couldn't get working in game without a giant floating bolt:
A bow with a pulley system that ended up working very nicely:
A bundle of 14 different shield retextures in two texture sheets:
A fancy new lightsaber:
An Eastern sword:
Throwing this up here for no particular reason, thought perhaps you guys would like the look of them.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(12-01-2016, 07:01 PM)Maroon link Wrote:

I love the look of this!
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
Hey re upload your first screenshots. I wanna see them again.
Anyway. Excellent work as always.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )