Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Maroon's Modeling Corner [Cleaver of sorts 28/6]
Found out that texturing is just about as hard as I'd thought it would be... ;D
I've tried 3-4 times now, with errors and failed UV mappings etc. So the texture might have to wait for a bit (hope I have it done somewhere this week!).
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
I know how you feel (sort of, but I use blender instead of Wings so..).
Once you learn how to do it, it's really not that hard. I spent countless hours trying to do it and figure out seams - I eventually did, and my swords a just a little bit less shitty than they were before.
Don't give up modeling; once you've started, you don't stop. Or I come to your house. And lecture you to death.
-Terath
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Don't get me wrong, I really like the modeling part, but when it comes to texturing... let's say I don't do the best textures around xD
But I made a promise to myself, and you guys (and Gimli Tongue) to finish this sword, so that's what I'm gonna do.

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Textures done, OP updated Big Grin

Beautiful! I love it! Keep working hard, Maroon, for a first model, this is amazing. I hope you make more!
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Next kind of Aurora.
I think u should change your shader to: specular_shader_bump_Instanced
(20-04-2013, 12:36 PM)Harith link Wrote:I think u should change your shader to: specular_shader_bump_Instanced

specular_shader_skin_bump_high <-- Always this one Wink

Unless your using an enviro map.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
A nice remake of the aurora blade, maybe suggest to Devs? Really maroon, mooi wapen jongen  Wink
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(20-04-2013, 04:12 PM)Senni link Wrote:[quote author=Harith link=topic=11766.msg99624#msg99624 date=1366461411]
I think u should change your shader to: specular_shader_bump_Instanced

specular_shader_skin_bump_high <-- Always this one Wink

Unless your using an enviro map.
[/quote]

Yeah, like I stated in the update, I haven't done any shader stuff yet, just a model and a texture Tongue
(20-04-2013, 10:53 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote:A nice remake of the aurora blade, maybe suggest to Devs? Really maroon, mooi wapen jongen  Wink
Thanks, although I was aiming to make it a whole new weapon, it does have similar colours to the Aurora Tongue
Who knows, maybe it'll be a new craftable or something Big Grin