Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Valuing Legendaries
(14-04-2013, 11:26 AM)Winter link Wrote: And valuating is not a word, try "valuing"
Big Grin
I made my post bigger; I thought of more things to say.  Since this post is here, might as well make it count.  Craftables can get prices put on them because they are based on many, many different individual "common" drops.  Legendary drops are a single entity, and a rare one at that, so the pricing is much more chaotic, to the point that I personally don't believe a price should be set at all.  Sure, people can say the "general" value they want, but if they get that value or even beyond of stuff they don't really want, the trade does not happen.  I will not trade a Dragon Axe (2.5-3m, from what I hear) for 5 million worth of Processed Wood, for example.
(14-04-2013, 11:26 AM)Winter link Wrote: Great minds think alike?  :Smile

I have no doubt about this  Big Grin

(14-04-2013, 11:29 AM)Drunken Monkey link Wrote: Someone could make a thread where they are counted, although that would probably not work out perfectly.

Is a dev able to make it ?
And what about afk legendary's owners ? On the account or not ?
(14-04-2013, 09:20 AM)Drunken Monkey link Wrote: ValueOfACertainLegendary = EffectivenessOfThisLegendary * X / AmountOfLegendariesOfThisKindInTheGame

What? Who bloody cares how many of them are ingame? People are always going to want the better versions of the items no matter how many of them are in game. '

e.g. Fiendish bows

There were/are a lot in the players hands and people go nuts over them. Same thing w/ the onyx bolts. When there were 3 of them ingame nobody wanted them b/c apparently they were the worse legendary in game and now people absolutely love them. Next thing somebody is  going to say is that the nord that drops said legendary increases the value of the legendary as well.

Also, go to bed Winter (:
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
But like i said it was the throwing speed (throwing speed increases the multiplier the same as if you were charging a nord with a melee weapon thus the twigs have a bit more damage than 60p and can travel alot more longer distances.....)

Dragons Breath
throwing speed 28

Twiggs
throwing speed 35
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
(14-04-2013, 11:36 AM)Murrow link Wrote: Also, go to bed Winter (:
Hold on, need to edit my post some more!

Including this one, it seems.  Legendary items will often also have sentimental value.  When I was a new player, I vowed that if I ever got a Pike of Kings I would trade it for a Sun Pike + some stuff since the Sun Pike is, in my (crazy) head at the time, just as good as the Pike of Kings, if not better, because of the speed on it.  I had the same idea with the Hurricane Bow: trade it for a Fiendish + some stuff.  However, when I actually got the items, sentiment kept me with them and I have held onto them since (plus they are way, way better, but don't tell past Winter that).

Also, the Sun Pike and Dragon Halberd do the same damage (56c) unless something has recently changed.  The Dragon Halberd has 2 more speed and, when used to thrust, 7 more pierce than the Sun Pike, but the Sun Pike has 16 more length.  Since both are almost exclusively used for slashing rather than stabbing, though, wouldn't they be the same effectiveness? (16 length vs 2 speed)
Oh this is funny, I try to answer on one post, get this message:
"Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post."
read the new post, try to answer, and it happens again ^^
You should definitely use "Morghs Item Editor" instead of going to Singleplayer, its a lot more convenient and the stats are all correct.

(14-04-2013, 11:40 AM)-Perception- link Wrote: You should definitely use "Morghs Item Editor" instead of going to Singleplayer, its a lot more convenient and the stats are all correct.

This is not entirely true. Though item editors do contain correct information. Developers have said in the past that item statistics CAN and WILL be different on the server txt files. However, I personally have not yet encountered differences.
It happens from time to time (rarely) when we decide to balance something.

Also, we will never tell you how many legendaries there are Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus