Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Resolving a donating issue
It's really good that this wont happen,

if donators would get legendaries, the price of them would drop so that the most valuable gear would be high crafting things like bronze arrows.
just imagine if a lot of redshirts (concerning NI tactics etc.) run around with Valsgarde and Volundr, this would totally destroy the games atmosphere.
I'm certainly happy with the way donating currently works

If in-game items were granted for donating then it would not be "donating", but "purchasing"

Which would not only be a terrible way to run things IMO (would simply create an even larger disparity between rich and poor, like in many "free" MMO games), but would probably also go against Taleworld's rules

The incentives currently given (respec, donator quest, donator enemy) are certainly awesome, and are really just the icing on the cake for helping such a great mod continue to run
That said, feel free to add a tower shield to my inventory anytime, just saying
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
I agree: Donating means giving. While I have enjoyed my fill of free respecs, I'd be happy to live with no donator goodies at all, maybe with the exceptance of the donator's subforum.

Hyper, you're cool with us discussing in here yes? Or was this message meant as no more than a notice?
I suggest people can buy any legendary they want for 100 000€ or some other ridiculous sum, just because I'd think it was worth one idiot with a legendary they shouldn't have to be able to keep the servers up for a long time and maybe give the devs a bit of money. Wink
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
(14-04-2013, 09:02 PM)ON_Bananix link Wrote: [quote author=Gimli link=topic=11974.msg98366#msg98366 date=1365973161]
[quote author=ON_Bananix link=topic=11974.msg98364#msg98364 date=1365972998]
Im the Same opinion that nothing should change. I would Even donate but i dont have paypal or any of the other Paymentoptions.  :-\

What other options?  :o
[/quote]
Pay with Master Card, Visa, etc
[/quote]
You can use paypal to buy with your cards.
But it would be really cool if everyone can see ingame that you have donated, maybe you can have a green name ... I DONT want any Weapons or other things for donating, but this would be cool Smile
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(15-04-2013, 07:10 AM)Tarimoth link Wrote: Hyper, you're cool with us discussing in here yes? Or was this message meant as no more than a notice?
Initially intended as a notice but I did want to hear what the community had to say about donating. I am happy to hear your views and for you guys to discuss it here Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Make apple a legendary item. Then you can give each person that donates €25,- or more 1x apple, but to balance it out you should remove free respecs.
You don't want raw fish ?  :'(
i view it  like this, you dont demand anything from a charity when you donate, why should you demand anything when donating to a none profit mod?