Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Resolving a donating issue
Buying weapons for real money will break game economy, Imagine that 20 people bought VGS, then it will not be so expensive and cool, the same with other things :-\. Legendary weapons should be few, then everyone will want to get it and will make sense to play.
So I think it's right not to sell anything for real money.
A useless "discussion" imho.

Donate does not mean that you will expect anything in return.

They pointed it out clearly several times, if you WANT to support the mod with money , do it. Otherwise don`t do it.
It is as simple ast this.

Now you can ask, why in the heck should i give away my hard earned money when i do not get anything in return ? Well, you help the mod keep running (Servers cost something aswell as beer does to keep the Devs running Wink ) Also i buyed games that were a pile of shit and the devs didn`t give a fuck about the community. This Mod IS for free, so for me personal i want to give them something in return.
Wusel @ Omnia
The only thing I could see to be added as a benefit for the people who donate to keep the servers running is the ability to join the server they helped keep running even when its full like the game admins/devs can, except without the admin power of course.

I haven't had a real job in over a year so my money is extremely tight however an option like this would make me highly consider finding a way to donate because more times then I care to remember I can't join a server due to it being full, although I must admit there have also been a lot of times where a kind admin would rejoin so I could get in. Still I think it would be worth considering.
Quote:_InfectedShrooms link=topic=11974.msg98529#msg98529 date=1366042428]
The only thing I could see to be added as a benefit for the people who donate to keep the servers running is the ability to join the server they helped keep running even when its full like the game admins/devs can, except without the admin power of course.

I haven't had a real job in over a year so my money is extremely tight however an option like this would make me highly consider finding a way to donate because more times then I care to remember I can't join a server due to it being full, although I must admit there have also been a lot of times where a kind admin would rejoin so I could get in. Still I think it would be worth considering.

Wouldnt getting more then 16 people into a server be considerd cheating? (without an admin)
(15-04-2013, 04:17 PM)Punishment link Wrote: Wouldnt getting more then 16 people into a server be considerd cheating? (without an admin)

I'm not sure, but I have heard this has been suggested before so I'm sure there's a good reason it hasn't already been implemented.
Futhermore, keep donating people  ;D
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
As someone who received a donator item for donating way back when, I can say that it was not a factor in my decision to donate. I only found out about it after the fact. I've donated multiple times since items were discontinued, as I value being able to keep the mod going instead of an in-game reward. It's silly that people want a reward for doing what EVERY long-term NI player should do. It's not hard to donate $1-5 every once in a while for this mod. Admit it, you've spent more time playing this mod than most commercial games you pay $50-60 for. If you enjoy this mod, please donate to keep it going.

Anyway, pitch over. I totally think that the previous suggestion of making in-game names green for donators is a perfect idea. It's no advantage in-game, so it's not pay to play, but I think that when people see more green names out there,  maybe it will inspire/remind them to donate to the mod.

"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
(15-04-2013, 08:07 PM)Sir_Eldras link Wrote: Admit it, you've spent more time playing this mod than most commercial games you pay $50-60 for.
Yah I agree, in my case M&B is at 3rd place in this case Smile. Soon to be 1st, probably in a month.

P.s. Just donated Tongue.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(15-04-2013, 08:07 PM)Sir_Eldras link Wrote: you've spent more time playing this mod than most commercial games you pay $50-60 for. If you enjoy this mod, please donate to keep it going.
No, I have a life.  :Smile
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
(16-04-2013, 03:26 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: [quote author=Sir_Eldras link=topic=11974.msg98577#msg98577 date=1366056422]
you've spent more time playing this mod than most commercial games you pay $50-60 for. If you enjoy this mod, please donate to keep it going.
No, I have a life.  :Smile
[/quote]

And your point being ? He's comparing this mod to the games you played, stating you have a life, trying to deny your geek life isn't really a matter we approached or even cared about. Nice try