Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Rollback Incoming
I demand my grinder helmet back! >Sad
(30-01-2012, 08:47 PM)Tore link Wrote: I demand my grinder helmet back! >Sad

Seems like quite a few people are going to lose their grinder helmet. Shame, I really liked mine.
Oh well, I'll get it back.
(30-01-2012, 08:54 PM)wizofcake link Wrote: [quote author=Tore link=topic=1192.msg10096#msg10096 date=1327956457]
I demand my grinder helmet back! >Sad

Seems like quite a few people are going to lose their grinder helmet. Shame, I really liked mine.
Oh well, I'll get it back.
[/quote]
thats the way i see it yeah maybe i have lost this and that but it makes me want to work harder to get it backĀ  ;D
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
(30-01-2012, 08:40 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Does this mean I'll be getting the Mail Hauberk back?

On a positive note, I'm glad you guys take the time to seriously revert the chaos which happened, what with players gaining 18 levels, armors for 200k, that kind of stuff. I'm still amazed by how interactive this mod is and I hope you guys can keep it up, there's been great progress so far IMO and from reading inbetween the grunts and grumbles I think most people agree.

[quote author=Jez link=topic=1192.msg10074#msg10074 date=1327955290]
I think what the vast majority of people constantly forget is that this is a MOD done in peoples spare times. The entire dev team have...lives outside... which take priority

I guess being a hobo can be considered a full time job, sure Wink
[/quote]

lol i agree this has come along way from when i first started playing and its going in the right direction maybe with a few setbacks but a vast majority of us know you are doing your best to get this problem sorted
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
no problem it was fun! just dont rollback too far. when 0.3.2 was updated all was fine
Ohnoes!
Do we know what time the the save happened on Sunday that everything will be reverted to?
Any ETA on when the rollback will be done and we can play again?
I guess it was inevitable ... Many people (me included) got 4-5 levels at the same time due to the issues with the database. That wouldn't be fair for people who didn't play or played and couldn't get that little incident. We want to keep the game fair for everyone, and not giving special treatments for the "lucky" ones who happened to get that "bonus". In a fair spirit of play and adjustments, let's embrace that rollback and work harder and deserve what we worked hard for Smile
Punish the bugusing people who ruined the economy, not everyone!