Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official Bi-Weekly Screenshot Contest 9!
What's better than 1 Volundr Great Sword? Correct..

(18-04-2013, 07:09 PM)-Perception- link Wrote: What's better than 1 Volundr Great Sword? Correct..

Looks like it was in single player from the armor and items that are there. If I am wrong please correct me but it states that
"2) Must be from ingame (not including singleplayer )."
6) Editing is allowed, but the screenshot must be the main part.

Does this excuse it? (Btw, its technically not Singleplayer, and "in-game" is quite a relative term..  Wink)
(18-04-2013, 10:29 PM)-Perception- link Wrote: 6) Editing is allowed, but the screenshot must be the main part.

Does this excuse it? (Btw, its technically not Singleplayer, and "in-game" is quite a relative term..  Wink)
If you look at this picture here. I will tell you what is incorrect about your photo.
[Image: Failure..jpg]
Red: The helmet there highlighted in red is the "Valsgarde helmet" only usable by the commando. (very few people have this helmet.)
Blue: The armor that is highlighted in blue is the armor that only Nord Invasion bots have and is impossible to get.
Purple: The gauntlets that are highlighted in purple are the bear gauntlets that only snipers can wear.
Note: If you add the class points up it goes to 30 points total, you can only go tier 4 and tier 2. Not 4 and 4.
Well, I also haven't seen anyone dual-wielding VGS on a server, but meh, if you dont like it, its your choice.
If you really insist I can also do the exact same on a server, but that would be about 10 minutes more work.. Tongue
That rule is for a screenshot which is then edited.

Not a screenshot based entirely on an edit.

Good catch Brutus.

Feel free to post another screenshot -Perception-, the current one won't be counted.

This is a Nordinvasion screenshot contest, so they are meant to showcase Nordinvasion Tongue.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Well, the only reason why I made it like that is because the background looks a lot better, its anything but difficult to reproduce the same on a normal server:
So can I just use the nicely looking one or do I have to make an effort for getting a nice picture on an official server instead of a self-hosted one?
(Pic above is on official.)

By the way, anyone who knows NI will probably agree that this is pretty NordInvasionesque, thus "showcasing NI", in my opinion even more than random pictures of people with a throwing axe in their crotch, which could just as well be in Native or on some cheap TV-broadcast for mentally challenged people..
(Sorry if I am being slightly mean there, but I am a bit pissed off right now..)
Dude you are really not getting this are you? Nobody cares about the background, that's fine, you're correct in thinking some editing to the screenshot itself is allowed (the flames)

what is wrong, is the fact that you are editing textures to give yourself an appearance of owning stuff you don't actually own. THAT is the "editing" not allowed.

And yes, it needs to be on an official server, why would they want to vote for a screenshot taken from outside the game communality.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
That's not NI content.

It's like turning up to a dog contest with a genetically modified cat.

While it may look 'better', it's still not a dog.

Ingame means an official NI server and the edit rule is pretty much just for post-effects (not game modifications).

Whole point of this contest is to try and capture the atmosphere of Nordinvasion.
What in NI makes you say 'wow' or just makes you laugh, that is what this is about.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Well, I and my genetically modified cat will leave you guys then, have fun.
I just tried offering sth different than the usual dull screenshots.