Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tutorial: Test Items
Hi,
because i ever wanted to test Items vs the waves of NordInvasion without hacking, i played a little bit with some things and finnaly i got it! So i wan to show you how it works! Sorry for my bad english!
Copy the Modulel! You need 2 Modules of NordInvasion, one for testing Item, the other one for playing NordInvasion, because there could be Problems in Multiplayer if you use the edited Module.
Get this MBW Editor: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=105928.0
Start the Editor, enter the Module Path and open the Item Editor. (Maybe there are a few better ways to do this, but i dont know them, i will try to find easier ways ^^)
Search for:
Sword
5. Select itm_sword_medieval_b_small and open another Editor Window...
6. In the second Window select the item you want to use, like dreaded warpick...
7. Copy everything from the selected item to itm_sword_medieval_b_small (Replace it, so that everything in itm_sword_medieval_b_small looks like the Dreaded Warpick ), DO NOT REPLACE THE ITEM ID, it must stay as itm_sword_medieval_b_small!
8. Tip: For the Mesh, first select the the window (mesh name) , and paste in what it says at the Dreaded Warpick... Then klick at the button Update (not Update Item), and then you can select the Mesh in the Dropdown Window, wer it says Meshes (2)!
9. If you have replaced everything klick on: Update Item # 436, then klick Save Changes.
10. If you have done everything right, change the language to german, because just then you have the option to host a game, maybe other languages are working too... (It's better to join a NordInvasion Server first, so the options will be already selected if you host a game)! For the language problems, in the German Version:
Spiel hosten = Host a game (test items)
Spiel betreten = Join a Server
If you have done everything right, you should have the Dreaded Warpick now, if you host a game... You must restart the game after every change with the editor, to apply it to game.

Screenshots will follow
A few Tips::
Items that you can replace:
1. itm_tab_shield_heater_a (Your shield, the problem is, if you do that, the thing you replaced the shield with will have you banner as a texture, not the normal one!Strange ^^)
2. itm_red_tunic (Your Bodyarmor, never tried to replace it with a weapon! If you replace it with another bodyarmor, like trans it will work)
3. I will search for other items, you can replace! Sorry again for the bad english! If anybody knows, how to host a localserver in the english version, without changing language, tell me please ^^
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Hmm, you can go to singleplayer, hit Shift+Tab and in the command line you enter "cheatmenu" from there you just pick any item you want, change banner, walk around anything you want and then you can find some bandits, jarls, counts or anyone and test it on them, alot more simple.
No, because you dont have the feeling of waves, and of real NordInvasion with this weapons! If you do it like me you fight like on a real server!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

Also, hosting a private server in English is perfectly functional, the button is just invisible. Click where the button is supposed to be, and it'll work just fine.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Okay will Update it tomorrow ^^
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator