Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

reset??
Hello my account Army_bk_glenn had a reset why? because i didnt do anything wrong?

Gr Glenn
Gur

As you should now, through reading the news, there was a data base error and a back up was (back uped?). so not only you but everyone lost more or less exp, gold and lvls from the last few days
ohh will everyone get that back?
Gur

you should better look at the News Board, but most likely not.
the best advise that i can give is to get out there and fight earn it back but thats just me though  Big Grin
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
I had 17x coal, i got to level 32, and had 36k saved up with the 17 coal in my inv...  Waiting for commado...  I CAME ONLINE TODAY AND I'M LEVEL 27 WITH 2k gold, ONLY 8 COAL!!!!!,  I JUST USED 30k ASSIST TO GET 2 LEVELS.  0 ASSIST.... 

YOU GUYS FAIL.......
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
NOT TO MENTION I WILL NEVER GET IT BACK BECAUSE THOSE WERE PRE 3.2 STATS,  NOW WE HAVE NO CHOKE POINTS....

And you will not reimburse anyone, and just expect us to deal with it? 

I should of quit when you guys ruined all the maps...  Now my super lucky finds from being able to pwn are gone, and you guys will not return any of it...

I cannot express how pissed i am. 

And how horrible i feel about my time being wasted...

CRPG WONT INSTALL BECAUSE OF THEIR FAIL LAUNCHER...  I dont have a game to play anymore because native is boring, and this mod is over now. 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
may ijust say that it was a minor setback one that was out of the devs control and apologises have been made to the community about this matter several times i think its best to leave it now and crack on with slaying nords dont you
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Nimueh, there are still chokepoints, you just have to find them.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
yeah well i was playing all day long and now i get this? i only got a short sword how do they think that i can start over i was level 12 and had great stuff 3k gold so i quit see ya
Gur