Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Modelling Contest I - Results are in!
Repeater crossbow means fantasy ?
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
And can you make yourself understood better ? Why is the aurora a "bad example" ? It looks awesome, it may be a bit fanciful but it's a nice legendary, it's a good work just like Fang of Fenrir, whereas Swadian hope just looks like a regular sword with a little gold on it...
Aurora is purple and the hilt is over extravagant.

I don't know of many purple swords (that work as swords Tongue), or again swords with such extravagant hilts (that work as swords).

Hope is gold and metal, nothing OTT, nothing you wouldn't see in real life.

Repeater is fine.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(29-04-2013, 09:12 PM)AlphA-Fr link Wrote: Repeater crossbow means fantasy ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repeating_crossbow
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

will the pictures of the items published after the contest?
Smile
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
can picked up item on talesworld forum and modidied them ?
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
(05-05-2013, 04:37 PM)AlphA-Fr link Wrote: can picked up item on talesworld forum and modidied them ?

Hmmm I very much doubt that as it isn't your work in the first place and you would need permission from the creator of the item first.... slightly cheating
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
When i creat my own mod for m&b i'v the right to pick up this models because they're public so, humm i i have see good weapon more for NI
(05-05-2013, 04:42 PM)AlphA-Fr link Wrote: When i creat my own mod for m&b i'v the right to pick up this models because they're public so, humm i i have see good weapon more for NI
Wrong, just because it is OSP does not mean you can edit models without the owner's permission. You must check in each thread what permissions are required by the owner of the model.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus