Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Jarold's Armory
See what i'm doing to help out our friendly neighborhood cRPG players! http://forum.meleegaming.com/suggestions...!-updated/
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I need some help, I am retexturing some things for cRPG, but I hit a roadblock. I retextured some one handers just fine and they work in game. But now I did some polearms and they are black in game, I did everything the same as the one handers.

The first image is the Masterwork Spetum but in game it looks like it does in the second picture, black. See my one handers next to it look fine though.

hey, have you put it ingame with the version senni posted in his starting thread?
if yes, just choose a different item to replace with yours and it should work fine
Make sure the item your replacing doesn't have 2 meshes (weapon + sheath).

Make sure the textures are correctly named and in the right place.

It may just be a bug, try a different method of adding them.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Thanks for the help, I figured out the problem. In openBRF I had my texture's flags set to 720, now they are set to 0 and they work!
Interesting.

I'll note that down for future troubleshooting.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
On the subject of flags, what do they do? In your guide, you advice people to use 720, but I've also seen items with 20, or 0.
So what's the difference between those?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
The number just represents flags you can put on your materials.

720 means
Blend
Blend add
blend multiply
specular enable

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Added a new weapon, Flambard.

I can't figure out how to uv map multiple objects onto the same...uh..uv map. I want to be able to texture multiple weapons on one .dds file! Can anyone help me?
if you are useing blender you could join all 3 meshes, then you would only have 1 UV map, not sure though if you can make it count as 3 items