Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Jarold's Armory
I'm pretty sure that would be a manual manipulation of the UV map.

E.g. Unwrap + texture a model (Make sure the textures expand beyond each UV segment). When you come to unwrap another, use the texture as a background -> Try and get the appropriate pieces in the right place.

EDIT: Nice flambard(s) Smile

Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Actually, I know of an easier way than the one Senni noted. Tongue
Since you're using Wings (or so you said), you can create one of the objects just in a new file, and when you're done with that (or feel like moving on), you can just create a new object (like a cube, or whatever you wanna start with), and create your second item with that, and so on. Make sure, though, that all items are of the same material.
When you're all done with your items, you can start UV unwrapping, and make sure that you only unwrap one item at a time (might work with multiple, but 1 at a time seems less chaotic imo).
When you're done with your UV map and texture, you can then export your items one by one, by selecting one item, then Export Selected.
Then, all you have to do, is have all items refer to the same texture in Openbrf, and you should be all set!
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Whats so difficult about getting them all on one UV map? No need for new files, materials or whatsoever..
Just create it in the same file (You can use layers if you want..), and arrange it properly on the UV map to avoid overlapping textures.

I'd generally advise against sharing textures, as you lose a lot of detail.

Unless it's a sword or something, they generally have similar texture blades anyway.

Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Ok thanks everyone for helping me out with that, got it now.

Also since I've had a lot of free time here is another sword model.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(23-06-2013, 07:20 AM)Jarold link Wrote: See what i'm doing to help out our friendly neighborhood cRPG players! http://forum.meleegaming.com/suggestions...!-updated/

Visitors can't see pics :c
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
I think I finally perfected my Mourningstar!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I really like thoose throwing axes Big Grin
inactive
Thump up for the Throwin axes 8)