Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official NI auction!
Bidding on too many items at the same time was the risk you took when you bidded. I don't get why people who bid before you should lose their chance to get the items if you couldn't even afford them in the first place. I don't see why you would also get to pick which one you wanna keep. You're lucky Hyper seems to be in a good mood today Tongue
So does the person who bid before him get the item now?
(13-05-2013, 02:55 PM)Punishment link Wrote: So does the person who bid before him get the item now?
Hyper said that he'll take the money, gear, mats, and levels to satisfy the debt. (Not to mention breaking his knee caps and repossessing his TV!) That being the case, majestic will probably get the items, but at a large cost.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Warlord36, come forward and be known now or lose all your bids.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Will Warlord36's bids be put on the Auction again or lost forever?
Striker strikes again.

Wth did he bid on that is causing such a stir?
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Dean6844, come forward and be known or lose all your bids.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I have sent all the PM's and done all the database work I can possibly manage today... If you're still waiting to hear from me, please hold your PM's until tomorrow. Thanks Smile

EDIT: all PM's should be sent. If you have not received a PM and believe you won some items then please let me know
- Fingus