Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official NI auction!
Just rewards the people who already have more money then god tbh.
Pick it up for slightly cheaper than usual to sell on whilst keeping it out of reach of 90% of everyone else.
Changed name because it was longer
(08-05-2013, 11:51 AM)Malakith link Wrote: Just rewards the people who already have more money then god tbh.
Pick it up for slightly cheaper than usual to sell on whilst keeping it out of reach of 90% of everyone else.
This attitude is likely to see you fail at winning anything in this auction. Every auction so far some "poor" players have managed to sneak in and snag some bargains.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Yes!!! Got an exam the next day but hell, there's always next year!

Is there a chance the number of items can be included in front or behind the item? Would be useful with crafting mats.

EDIT: I was hoping to see ughgh's VGS on the Auction. Oh well ;D
Striker strikes again.

It seems that the system for bidding on multiple items was not clear for many people.  When you enter a bid amount, you are entering the amount per item.  (If you bid 10k for two items, that is 10k each - 20k total.)  I have modified the bid confirmation screen to make the total bid more prevalent and will soon modify the bid entry box label to be more clear.

If you have mistakenly bid too high on an item and would like your bid removed, PM me your user name, bid amount, quantity, and the item's auction ID.  (You can click "View history" near the upper right corner of the item's page to get your bid information.  You can also view a list of your bids with this link.)  Once I have a batch of bids to work with, the auction will be temporarily suspended while the bids are removed.

Edit on 5/9/2013 @ 2:08 UTC: I have removed bids from the Hardened Metal and Bronze Arrowhead entries.
Edit on 5/9/2013 @ 13:12 UTC: Bid for Bronze Arrowhead removed.
Edit on 5/9/2013 @ 15:23 UTC: Bids for Processed Wood and Dreaded War Pick have been removed.
Edit on 5/9/2013 @ 23:06 UTC: Bids for Cloth and Wood have been removed.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Mine is Terath.
T-E-R-A-T-H.
Enough said.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
oh Shit I don't have pure gold atm Sad
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
Just a quick question, When there is only 10 secs left of the auction? will a new bid reset the time for another 10 secs otherwise there will be a big spam with 5 secs to go  :o

Thanks in advance
WS_Bradapple = Chosen Marksmen
WS_Bradapple_II = Royal Guard
WS_Brad =Warden
WS_Peaky_Blinder = Thomas Shelby
(09-05-2013, 06:51 PM)Bradapple link Wrote: Just a quick question, When there is only 10 secs left of the auction? will a new bid reset the time for another 10 secs otherwise there will be a big spam with 5 secs to go  :o

Thanks in advance

But thats when the real bidding is gonna happen  Big Grin
And where that one lucky bastard with the fastest internet connection gets the highest bid with 1 more gold.
(09-05-2013, 06:51 PM)Bradapple link Wrote: Just a quick question, When there is only 10 secs left of the auction? will a new bid reset the time for another 10 secs otherwise there will be a big spam with 5 secs to go  :o

Thanks in advance

The site is currently [was] set to not extend auctions due to late bidding.

It is now set so that if someone bids during the last 60 seconds of the auction, 120 seconds will be added to that item's timer.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...