Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Scene Contest, Reward for best map!
11 days until the verdict? Are there that many people participating...?
Challenge accepted ;D
I will try to make a map in time ;D
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Could make ~10 maps in that time.  Tongue
make them then Wink

but remember, quality over quantity!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Aye, if you can make 10 maps in that time, you're probably doing something wrong. Big Grin
Take your time, and enjoy the scening.
Dont tell me about quality instead of quantity, I used to make PW mod maps, thats like 8 Nord Invasion maps  combined in one scene.  Smile
(09-02-2012, 07:34 PM)_666_ link Wrote: Dont tell me about quality instead of quantity, I used to make PW mod maps, thats like 8 Nord Invasion maps  combined in one scene.  Smile

Make one of those for NI  Wink
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(09-02-2012, 07:35 PM)YuriTheRed link Wrote: [quote author=_666_ link=topic=1323.msg11824#msg11824 date=1328816070]
Dont tell me about quality instead of quantity, I used to make PW mod maps, thats like 8 Nord Invasion maps  combined in one scene.  Smile

Make one of those for NI  Wink
[/quote]

That does not work due to layout issues, I reckon you never played PW mod.  Wink
AKA make a big ass map i think is what he is saying, just go for one part of the PW maps like the castle, and then the lead up to it Big Grin

No shit Captain Obvious?  Wink

(Lets try not to go too much off-topic.)