Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Auction Winners Thread
ragnar is not the same as [TxC}Ragnar, especially when DarkRagnar, Ragnarr_Sigurdarson, Ragnar, [TxC]Ragnar and KingRagnar are all registered names on the forum. I actually sent the message to the player named "Ragnar" on the forum. Beyond that, do you think "kipper" would be the email for Kip or for Hypernoma? Also, where did it say in the rules to email that address?

Whatever, you'll get the item when I have time to clear up after you.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
it was the sellers email address i just assumed it would be a developer email that they could sort it out for me if i am wrong i do appologise for any inconveniance caused and thanks for taking time to resolve this matter much appreciated.
Also won a Repeater in the Impromptu auction Smile (although not received yet)
Striker strikes again.

Got small pile of money and from Impromptu auction got a swadian poleaxe.
Won a craftable Javelin set at the Impromptu, but Hyper's busy, so I don't have it yet Sad
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Indeed, got my cast off today so busy learning to walk to the pub again... I'll finish everything auction-y tomorrow Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I take it you're still busy? :C
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."