Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Impromptu auction system
I don't like that system. Last-second posts will matter the most, with +1 gold bids once again. More, we won't be able to sort out hundreds of posts, since players can edit theirs, putting higher or lower prices. They can even delete their posts so one won't know if one's fist bid has been outbid and if the money is available again.

This should be done via PMs. Allow players to send 1 PM only to Hyper, until the deadline. Blind bids are far more interesting. And this will be easier to sort out.

Better idea, Hyper, ask players to PM Senni instead Tongue
I also think that blind-bids are far more interesting and fair.

I guess Hyper would not like to be spammed, so I volunteer to receive the bids if we go this way.
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
(14-05-2013, 05:39 PM)YunYun link Wrote: I also think that blind-bids are far more interesting and fair.

I guess Hyper would not like to be spammed, so I volunteer to receive the bids if we go this way.

I always supported silent auction , specially to avoid trolls raising prices (including myself). A normal auction is good if everybody is in the same room or at least on the same time. Now we have people are at work when the bids end or worst, sleeping cause it's 4am where they live. To be the fairest way, a silent auction where you bid what you think the items will be worth is far more interesting and fair for everyone.
Maybe next time. I cannot deal with reading a single further PM so this system is staying in place for this auction
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Maybe set an autolock for the topic when the timer runs out. (if that's possible)
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
I volunteer for receiving the PM bids.

Striker strikes again.

(14-05-2013, 07:39 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: I volunteer for receiving the PM bids.

Haha not gonna happen
(14-05-2013, 05:45 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Maybe next time. I cannot deal with reading a single further PM so this system is staying in place for this auction
when you have to deal with checking each post in the thread, maybe you will think I was right^^
I don't know if you are able to see previous versions of any edited post to prevent players from removing their bids.
Anyway. Might not be important in this small auction. Thx all the same.

(14-05-2013, 07:39 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: I volunteer for receiving the PM bids.

Ahhh but I have a team of senior admins to check them for me Wink
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus