NordInvasion Forum
Valar Morghulis [NA][Recruiting] [39+] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Valar Morghulis [NA][Recruiting] [39+] (/showthread.php?tid=13159)

Re: Valar Morghulis [NA] Recruiting 1+ - Titties - 05-09-2013

Are our events wednesday's and sunday's? When I start my lectures again on the 23rd it might (maybe I don't have my timetable yet, but if I have an early morning thursday then I won't be able to join wednesday's) be difficult for me to join events :3

Re: Valar Morghulis [NA] Recruiting 1+ - Tiber_Carlson - 05-09-2013

Well it seems Nags and Saxton have moved onto Clan Cameron, not a bad choice of house, however I would have liked you both to stay.

Re: Valar Morghulis [NA] Recruiting 1+ - Balien - 10-09-2013

Well, since it seems no one has been suggested for captain, I'd like to suggest myself for it. (narcissistic, I know  Tongue)

Name: VM_Axios ( or Balien, since EVERYONE loves to call me by my steam name)

Reason for captain: I was introduced to NI in about March, and became a savage player of it (I played it alot, I didn't really eat people's heads...) I've known Tiber and Doom for a while, they were the ones who introduced it to me. Once I reached lvl 32, I was able to join SK, and I thought I was all that.  8) 8) Took about a a month and a half break, and came back after installing an older version of M&B to play NI. And, after I came back, alot of people told me SK was dead (It's not now, I wish them the best of luck  Wink) Joined VM as Tiber suggested, and I guess we're here.
Didn't mean to tell you my life story... just kidding, I'm narcissistic like that!

not really narcissistic, sshhhh Wink

Re: Valar Morghulis [NA] Recruiting 1+ - Titties - 11-09-2013

(10-09-2013, 09:35 PM)Axios link Wrote: Well, since it seems no one has been suggested for captain, I'd like to suggest myself for it. (narcissistic, I know  Tongue)

Name: VM_Axios ( or Balien, since EVERYONE loves to call me by my steam name)

Reason for captain: I was introduced to NI in about March, and became a savage player of it (I played it alot, I didn't really eat people's heads...) I've known Tiber and Doom for a while, they were the ones who introduced it to me. Once I reached lvl 32, I was able to join SK, and I thought I was all that.  8) 8) Took about a a month and a half break, and came back after installing an older version of M&B to play NI. And, after I came back, alot of people told me SK was dead (It's not now, I wish them the best of luck  Wink) Joined VM as Tiber suggested, and I guess we're here.
Didn't mean to tell you my life story... just kidding, I'm narcissistic like that!

not really narcissistic, sshhhh Wink

Seconded! Axios for captain Big Grin

Re: Valar Morghulis [NA] Recruiting 1+ - Renji - 11-09-2013

Axios for captain  :Smile

Re: Valar Morghulis [NA] Recruiting 1+ - Tiber_Carlson - 11-09-2013

Well, after some (not really any) thinking I decided to make Axios 2nd Captain of VM.

Re: Valar Morghulis [NA] Recruiting 1+ - Titties - 11-09-2013

(11-09-2013, 09:36 PM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote: Well, after some (not really any) thinking I decided to make Axios 2nd Captain of VM.
YAAAYYY Big Grin

Re: Valar Morghulis [NA] Recruiting 1+ - Balien - 11-09-2013

(11-09-2013, 09:36 PM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote: Well, after some (not really any) thinking I decided to make Axios 2nd Captain of VM.
Hope I live up to the role.

Re: Valar Morghulis [NA] Recruiting 1+ - Balien - 12-09-2013

So, tonight at the Ragnarok pub event with dan, we;
[Image: 2013-09-11_00012_zpsea004b30.jpg]
Made a smiley face.

[Image: 2013-09-11_00015_zpsb3df09ae.jpg]
And surrounded Odin and killed him...

Re: Valar Morghulis [NA] Recruiting 1+ - Tiber_Carlson - 19-09-2013

So, seeing as yet again we had to cut the event early because we didn't have enough of our members to continue it, I am opening (after Delion closed) recruiting. We are still recruiting all levels. Follow the application that is on the original thread. I hope to obtain the thread to make edits and stuff.
Cheers!
-Tiber Carlson