NordInvasion Forum
Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] (/showthread.php?tid=24203)

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Pickellord - 20-07-2014

Ingame Name: Picklelord
Steam Name: Calamari (If this does not work search up monnyxyz)
Player ID:2477345
Level: 40
Class: Sniper
Support Class:Apprentice (Of what profession no idea, it has been awhile)
Region: AU
Teamspeak: Yes to having TS and Yes to having a Mic
I have overall been playing Nord Invasion for 6 months in total with only just getting back into it this week after being away from it for a few weeks
I have enjoyed playing with you lads ingame and appreciate the sensible but great environment you guys have when you're ingame and mainly because of that and a want to play in events is why i would want to join this House
Yes i understand this house is primarily Australian

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Sativa - 20-07-2014

(20-07-2014, 04:39 AM)Pickellord link Wrote: Ingame Name: Picklelord
Steam Name: Calamari (If this does not work search up monnyxyz)
Player ID:2477345
Level: 40
Class: Sniper
Support Class:Apprentice (Of what profession no idea, it has been awhile)
Teamspeak: Yes to having TS and Yes to having a Mic
I have overall been playing Nord Invasion for 6 months in total with only just getting back into it this week after being away from it for a few weeks
I have enjoyed playing with you lads ingame and appreciate the sensible but great environment you guys have when you're ingame and mainly because of that and a want to play in events is why i would want to join this House
Yes i understand this house is primarily Australian

Application Accepted - you've been on our public runs and proven yourself dependable.

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters) and add Slayer and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

Also update your banner pack to be able to see our correct banner

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Renji - 21-07-2014

Knock Knock...

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Sativa - 21-07-2014

(21-07-2014, 04:41 AM)Renji link Wrote: Knock Knock...

Who's there?

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Suns - 21-07-2014

(21-07-2014, 05:05 AM)Sativa link Wrote: [quote author=Renji link=topic=27889.msg188541#msg188541 date=1405917708]
Knock Knock...

Who's there?
[/quote]
An old guy.  Wink

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Sativa - 25-07-2014

Incoming House Event.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Sativa - 26-07-2014

Got our 2nd Tome of Resurrection peps.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Mr.Peso - 26-07-2014

(26-07-2014, 12:36 AM)Sativa link Wrote: Got our 2nd Tome of Resurrection peps.

Nice bro, no more medic boxes Big Grin

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Weiner - 26-07-2014

(26-07-2014, 12:36 AM)Sativa link Wrote: Got our 2nd Tome of Resurrection peps.
giv to me pls

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Sergeant_Stezz - 26-07-2014

Ingame Name: Sharpshooter_Stezz
Steam Name: Stezz
Player ID: 2484051
Level: 32
Class: Man-at-Arms
Support Class: None
Teamspeak: Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: Roughly 6 months
This app was re-applied.