Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Sold Thunder Pike
(02-05-2012, 12:28 AM)luke is that gangster link Wrote: your not going to get buyers if you sell it for over 1 million

So be it, then it won't sell.
(02-05-2012, 04:01 AM)BigBird link Wrote: [quote author=luke is that gangster link=topic=1826.msg25695#msg25695 date=1335918498]
your not going to get buyers if you sell it for over 1 million

So be it, then it won't sell.
[/quote]

Said like a boss.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
I don't think I will buy, but it might help if you posted the stats and maybe a picture.
Stats, please.
There you go Smile
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
800k? Not sure if that price makes you happy, but a million is out of my league.
Someone offered 1 million already  :Smile
Oh well, then I guess Bigbird gets to keep his Pike a little longer Tongue
Been wanting a weapon for my pike im leveling, but I havn't been playing much lately, and the economy is all sorts of f'd up now. 

1 mil minimum for a legendary, and they never drop ever. 

Plus price of metal, can;t level crafting.  Can;t get enough mats because drops are random...

SIGHHHHHH
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
I have had a new offer of 1.5m, if you can offer more before the trade is complete it will be yours unless someone else then offers more before that trade is complete etc etc etc etc

Sold for 1.5