NordInvasion Forum
Best weapon for Zweihander ? (Slasher) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Strategies and Guides (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Infantry (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Best weapon for Zweihander ? (Slasher) (/showthread.php?tid=28376)

Best weapon for Zweihander ? (Slasher) - LuckyLuck - 14-09-2014

Hey guys, I checked the weapons list and it seems like mjolnir is the best for me but I can't find new ones on the list because list was create in 2012.Is anything better than mjolnir from new ones? Which one is the best?

Re: Best weapon for Zweihander ? (Slasher) - -Perception- - 14-09-2014

Best you can afford is probably a Heavy Warhammer

Re: Best weapon for Zweihander ? (Slasher) - Mr.Peso - 14-09-2014

(14-09-2014, 04:18 PM)LuckyLuck/Agackabugu link Wrote: Hey guys, I checked the weapons list and it seems like mjolnir is the best for me but I can't find new ones on the list because list was create in 2012.Is anything better than mjolnir from new ones? Which one is the best?

Depends on gamemode. Mjolnir is the best damage wise but too short for my taste.
I prefer the Stone Maul over it, at least for Hard and Rag I think it's the best.
On Normal, maybe except of Fatsods, Chosen Huscarls and wave 20 I'd take a Durendal/Legacy/Volundr Greatsword over Stone Maul, though.

Re: Best weapon for Zweihander ? (Slasher) - LuckyLuck - 14-09-2014

(14-09-2014, 04:29 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: [quote author=LuckyLuck/Agackabugu link=topic=32067.msg197624#msg197624 date=1410711500]
Hey guys, I checked the weapons list and it seems like mjolnir is the best for me but I can't find new ones on the list because list was create in 2012.Is anything better than mjolnir from new ones? Which one is the best?

Depends on gamemode. Mjolnir is the best damage wise but too short for my taste.
I prefer the Stone Maul over it, at least for Hard and Rag I think it's the best.
On Normal, maybe except of Fatsods, Chosen Huscarls and wave 20 I'd take a Durendal/Legacy/Volundr Greatsword over Stone Maul, though.
[/quote]Thanks Smile

Re: Best weapon for Zweihander ? (Slasher) - madjsoh - 15-09-2014

it depends on your budget...

as far as swords go the legacy is probably the best 2h slashing weapon in game (if you can be bothered with shitty cut damage in hard and rag)

for blunt then yeah the Mjolnir is meant to be the best but it's short so you gotta take the prime slashing spot to get maximum efficiency out of it. The stone maul is also nice but the iron mace (marketplace) is the best bang for your buck.

as a rule of thumb, weapons like the talhoffer or any other sword that does a low amount of cut damage are better avoided for something that does blunt damage. it's probably only worth investing in a sword if you can get above 57 cut with it, mind you this will cost you anywhere form 8 million all the way up to 20 million for some of the best cut weapons.

the lists you speak about should have up to date info, not a lot has changed in terms of items and stats since then :p

Re: Best weapon for Zweihander ? (Slasher) - Slayer - 16-09-2014

(15-09-2014, 08:47 AM)madjosh link Wrote: it depends on your budget...

as far as swords go the legacy is probably the best 2h slashing weapon in game (if you can be bothered with shitty cut damage in hard and rag)

for blunt then yeah the Mjolnir is meant to be the best but it's short so you gotta take the prime slashing spot to get maximum efficiency out of it. The stone maul is also nice but the iron mace (marketplace) is the best bang for your buck.

as a rule of thumb, weapons like the talhoffer or any other sword that does a low amount of cut damage are better avoided for something that does blunt damage. it's probably only worth investing in a sword if you can get above 57 cut with it, mind you this will cost you anywhere form 8 million all the way up to 20 million for some of the best cut weapons.

the lists you speak about should have up to date info, not a lot has changed in terms of items and stats since then :p

Inb4 butcher/boarding axe Tongue

Re: Best weapon for Zweihander ? (Slasher) - Elmo - 16-09-2014

Morningstar.