Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Best weapon for Zweihander ? (Slasher)
Hey guys, I checked the weapons list and it seems like mjolnir is the best for me but I can't find new ones on the list because list was create in 2012.Is anything better than mjolnir from new ones? Which one is the best?
Best you can afford is probably a Heavy Warhammer
(14-09-2014, 04:18 PM)LuckyLuck/Agackabugu link Wrote: Hey guys, I checked the weapons list and it seems like mjolnir is the best for me but I can't find new ones on the list because list was create in 2012.Is anything better than mjolnir from new ones? Which one is the best?

Depends on gamemode. Mjolnir is the best damage wise but too short for my taste.
I prefer the Stone Maul over it, at least for Hard and Rag I think it's the best.
On Normal, maybe except of Fatsods, Chosen Huscarls and wave 20 I'd take a Durendal/Legacy/Volundr Greatsword over Stone Maul, though.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
(14-09-2014, 04:29 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: [quote author=LuckyLuck/Agackabugu link=topic=32067.msg197624#msg197624 date=1410711500]
Hey guys, I checked the weapons list and it seems like mjolnir is the best for me but I can't find new ones on the list because list was create in 2012.Is anything better than mjolnir from new ones? Which one is the best?

Depends on gamemode. Mjolnir is the best damage wise but too short for my taste.
I prefer the Stone Maul over it, at least for Hard and Rag I think it's the best.
On Normal, maybe except of Fatsods, Chosen Huscarls and wave 20 I'd take a Durendal/Legacy/Volundr Greatsword over Stone Maul, though.
[/quote]Thanks Smile
it depends on your budget...

as far as swords go the legacy is probably the best 2h slashing weapon in game (if you can be bothered with shitty cut damage in hard and rag)

for blunt then yeah the Mjolnir is meant to be the best but it's short so you gotta take the prime slashing spot to get maximum efficiency out of it. The stone maul is also nice but the iron mace (marketplace) is the best bang for your buck.

as a rule of thumb, weapons like the talhoffer or any other sword that does a low amount of cut damage are better avoided for something that does blunt damage. it's probably only worth investing in a sword if you can get above 57 cut with it, mind you this will cost you anywhere form 8 million all the way up to 20 million for some of the best cut weapons.

the lists you speak about should have up to date info, not a lot has changed in terms of items and stats since then :p
(15-09-2014, 08:47 AM)madjosh link Wrote: it depends on your budget...

as far as swords go the legacy is probably the best 2h slashing weapon in game (if you can be bothered with shitty cut damage in hard and rag)

for blunt then yeah the Mjolnir is meant to be the best but it's short so you gotta take the prime slashing spot to get maximum efficiency out of it. The stone maul is also nice but the iron mace (marketplace) is the best bang for your buck.

as a rule of thumb, weapons like the talhoffer or any other sword that does a low amount of cut damage are better avoided for something that does blunt damage. it's probably only worth investing in a sword if you can get above 57 cut with it, mind you this will cost you anywhere form 8 million all the way up to 20 million for some of the best cut weapons.

the lists you speak about should have up to date info, not a lot has changed in terms of items and stats since then :p

Inb4 butcher/boarding axe Tongue
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015